Can you change your Facebook email without logging in?
Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings. Click Contact in the General tab. Click Add another email or mobile number, then enter your email and click Add. You may be asked to re-enter your Facebook password.
How can I change my Facebook password without old password and phone number?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Scroll down and tap Settings, then tap Security and Login. Tap Change password. Type your current and new password and re-type new password, then tap Save changes.
How can I get into my old Facebook account?
To recover an old account:
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Tap More below the cover photo, then select Find Support or Report Profile.
- Choose Something Else, then tap Submit.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
How do I remove my primary email from Facebook 2021?
Again tap on Settings and & Privacy and then Settings. Then go to Contact and then the General tab. Tap on Remove in front of the email address that you want to remove. Finally Refresh the page to see the changes done.
How do I remove my primary email from Facebook?
In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture. Scroll down and tap Settings. In the Account Settings section, tap Personal Information, then tap Contact Info. Tap the email address you’d like to remove, then tap Remove.
How do you find out what email you used for Facebook?
Click the arrow in the upper-right corner of your news feed and select “Account Settings.” Your email address is listed under General Account Settings.
How can I recover my Facebook account using Gmail?
How to recover your Facebook account
- First, click on “Forgot account?” …
- You will be asked to search for your account, by either phone or email.
- If you type in your email address, you will have the option to receive the code via email.
- After choosing the email address option, you will receive a 6-digit number.