Therefore, As Youtube Offline Videos can be Watched on Single Device, You can Share Youtube Offline Videos Easily with Your Friends, Colleagues etc.
The Youtube Go app allows you to share the saved videos with your nearby friends, without requiring them to download the videos again. The transfer that happens via a hotspot is independent of your internet data. … Of course, the other person should also have Youtube Go app installed on their device.
How can I transfer YouTube offline videos to another mobile?
You cannot transfer the offline videos. But, You can change path location to SD card from YouTube app → Settings → Offline → Use as SD card. Thanks!
Can we transfer YouTube offline videos to PC?
A lot of people don’t know how to transfer YouTube videos from mobile to computer. If you are one of them, there is nothing to worry about as there are many third-party tools that can help you do that. One of the best you can go for is Wondershare UniConverter, as it is straightforward to use.
How do I send a YouTube video to a friend?
Find the video you want on YouTube. Tap the “share” icon in the upper right. You should get options to share the video through (text) “Messaging” on Android or “Message” on iPhone. Other apps you have downloaded will also be included as sharing options.
How to share a video on Google Drive
- Open Google Drive and ensure you’re logged into your Google account.
- Click the “+New” button on the left hand side and upload your video from your computer. …
- Click on the video file once to highlight it.
- Right-click on the file name to open a menu of options.
- Click “Share.”
How can I download a video from YouTube to my gallery?
Here are the steps to download youtube videos directly into your gallery.
- Copy the link of youtube video that you want to download .
- Open your browser ( any browser) and paste the copied link.
- Edit the link such that it becomes like (www . ss youtube. com/……)
- Now click on the format in which you want to download it.
How can I download and save a YouTube video?
Open YouTube app and go to the video you wish to download. Click on the three-dot icon placed below the video. Click on Download Video. Once the download is completed, users can find it in Library > Downloads.
How do I transfer a YouTube video to my computer?
How to download YouTube videos on your PC
- Download and install YTD Video Downloader.
- Navigate to the YouTube video you want to save, using your browser.
- Launch YTD Video Downloader (if it’s not already running).
- Copy and paste the YouTube address from your browser into YTD’s URL field.
- Click the Download button in YTD.
How do I send YouTube videos via Bluetooth?
In the Saved tab, you will find two options at the bottom: “Share” and “Receive”. You can just hit the Share button on one device and the Receive button on the other device. Then, the device will be scanned and you can easily share the video over Bluetooth.
How do I transfer YouTube videos to my phone?
Open YouTube. Go to the video you want to download. Tap Share below the video. Tap Copy link.
Move the video into your Android’s Photos app.
- Tap and hold the video’s thumbnail.
- Tap ⋮ in the corner of the screen.
- Tap Move to.
- Tap the Pictures folder.
- Tap OK.