Can you filter tweets by language?
We can filter according to the type of content and language of the tweets and/or the accounts that have been mentioned. We can also search tweets by date and location.
How do I delete non English tweets?
Removing Non-English Twitter Accounts From Your Twitter Stream
- Step One – Log onto your Pro ManageFlitter account.
- Step Two – Select the Ninja Mode option, along with ‘You Are Following’ option and ‘Following You’ option.
- Step Three – Highlight and select non-English followers.
- Step Four – Select ‘Unfollow’ Option.
Can you filter tweets?
Advanced Search is available when using Twitter’s web app — you can access it directly by heading to twitter.com/search-advanced. … And once you’re there, you’ll find over a dozen different ways to search, segment, and filter Twitter’s huge data of tweets and profiles.
How do I make my tweets only in English?
- After you collect the tweets, the json output has a key/value pair that identifies the language. …
- Another way to collect only tweets that are identified in English, you can use the optional ‘lang’ parameter to request from the API only English (self-idenfitied) tweets.
How do you search tweets by words?
For those with access, when you navigate to a user’s profile, you’ll see a search icon in the top right corner of the screen on the user’s profile banner, next to the three-dot menu. Then, you can type in keywords to search the user’s tweets.
How do you stop people from mentioning you on Twitter?
Twitter users will soon have a quick and easy way to untag their account from a tweet they don’t want to be associated with. In Twitter’s early design, users can tap the three-dot menu icon at the top of a tweet they’re mentioned in and select “Unmention yourself from this conversation.”
How can I change my English?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
How do I use Google Translate on Twitter?
Go to your Account settings, in the Content area and select the tweet translation service to turn the setting on or off. When a tweet is displayed in a different language a globe icon appears next to the tweet. Clicking displays the ‘View translation’ link which then shows the translate tweet underneath the original.
How do I remove translate from a tweet?
Sign-in to your Twitter account. Click on the small gear button > Settings . Go to the “Account ” section. Scroll to the “Content ” section and uncheck “Tweet Translation…
How do you change the sensitivity Media on Twitter?
Tap Settings and privacy. Tap Privacy and safety. Look for the Safety section and toggle the button next to Mark media you Tweet as containing material that may be sensitive.
How do you change your country on Twitter?
How can I correct my country setting?
- Visit Your account.
- Click Account information, enter your password and then select Country.
- Select the correct country from the drop-down.
- Click Agree and continue.
How do you filter Twitter contents?
To filter content: Go to Twitter.com on desktop > Select the menu (…) button > Settings and privacy > Privacy and safety > Scroll down to the “Safety” section > Search filters > Select “Hide sensitive content.”
Does Twitter have selfie filters?
Twitter recently announced the addition of photo filters in its Android and iOS apps. We’ll show you how to get started with the new feature. Twitter has updated its Android and iOS apps with photo filters, following through on the rumors from just a few days ago.
How do I see interactions on Twitter?
Go to Streams , and then go to a Twitter stream. Select the Twitter account name or avatar from a stream, assignment, or notification, and then select the Interactions tab. All interactions between the selected profile and that Twitter account appear in chronological order.