On the profile page, scroll down the tweets list and find the tweet you want to pin. This can be any tweet that you’ve ever posted in your account. Once you find the tweet, click the three dots at the top-right corner of the tweet to open a menu. In the menu that appears, select “Pin to your profile.”
How do I pin someone else’s tweet?
Twitter lets you pin any of your tweets to the top of your profile page. Simply, find the tweet you want to pin, click the arrow icon on the top right of that tweet and click on Pin to your profile. And that’s it.
How do I pin a tweet on Twitter 2020?
Pinning a Tweet on a Smartphone App (Android & iPhone)
- Go to the tweet you seek to pin.
- Click on the triangular symbol on the top-right corner of your profile page.
- Select the option ‘pin to my profile page’.
- You’ve successfully pinned a tweet from your smartphone app.
How do you pin a tweet on mobile?
How to pin a tweet on Twitter for Android
- Open the Twitter app.
- Tap your profile icon on the top left.
- Tap Profile.
- Swipe to any of your tweets you want pinned.
- Tap the More symbol on the top right of your tweet.
- Tap Pin to profile, then Pin in the pop-up message.
Why can’t I pin tweets?
You can’t officially pin someone else’s tweet to your profile, but if you retweet the tweet with a comment, you can pin your comment to your profile. To do so, go to the tweet you want to pin, and tap on the retweet icon below the tweet. Next, instead of just hitting “Retweet,” tap “Retweet with comment.”
Can I pin a tweet that isn’t mine?
You can pin only one tweet. So, you can pin your tweet, pin a retweet or pin someone else’s tweet that isn’t yours. So, make sure that it has the maximum impact.