How do you post on someone else’s story on yours?
To share someone’s post to your story, follow these 5 steps:
- Step 1: When you tag a user in your story @mention, sharing is initiated.
- Step 2: A pop-up will appear saying, ‘mentioned users may repost this story for 24 hours. ‘
- Step 4: Before posting the final content, you can either crop it or add any filters you want.
The most typical reason is that the person who publishes the original story has not allowed their followers to share. To mark it, go to your profile -> Settings -> Privacy & Security -> Story Controls -> Shared Content.
Can you repost another person’s story?
Not at all, it’s totally fine to repost someone else’s Instagram story. But there are a few things you should keep in mind. Not everyone loves having their content re-shared, and people won’t be happy if you’ve made their content look like your own picture.
How do you repost someone’s Instagram post?
Once you’ve found a post you want to reshare, tap the arrow in the lower right hand corner. Then, tap “Repost,” then “Repost” again. This will first save the photo to your mobile device’s native camera roll, where you can retrieve it in the Instagram app.
Why can’t I repost on my Instagram story?
You can’t share a post to your Instagram story because the Add Post to Your Story feature is either glitched or the owner of the account has disabled resharing to stories. … The Add Post to Story feature is most likely missing from your Instagram account due to a glitch where you have no control over.
How do you repost a story on Instagram?
How to Repost an Instagram Post to a Story
- Open the Instagram app on your iOS or Android device and locate the Instagram post you want to share.
- Tap the paper airplane icon > Add post to your story. …
- The post now appears embedded in a new Instagram story. …
- Tap Your Story to publish as a new Instagram story.
Sharing a story in Direct is as easy as sharing a post from your feed. When you discover a story you want to share, tap the direct icon in the bottom right corner, select a friend or group to share it with and tap send. When someone shares a story with you, you will see it in your Direct inbox.