Step 1: While browsing Facebook Shop, tap the item you want to share. Step 2: Tap “Share.” Step 3: You’ll see multiple options, which will allow you to send the item to a suggested Facebook friend, share the product to your Facebook Story or News Feed, and more. Tap your desired option to share the product.
Use the drop-down box in the “Share This Status” dialog box to choose who you want to share the post with. You can repost to your own timeline, a friend’s timeline, to a group, on a page you own or as a private message to another user.
To share a Page with friends:
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Pages.
- Go to the Page and tap Share in the top right of your screen.
- Tap Write Post to link to the Page in a post or Send in Messenger to send a link to the Page in a message to your friend.
It’s all about the privacy settings. In most cases if you do not see a share button on a post it’s because the person’s privacy setting are set to friends only. Also there is no share button on a post in a closed group nor in a secret group. It’s all about the privacy settings.
How to Make a Facebook Post on a Page Shareable
- From your Facebook home page, click on Pages on the top of the left menu.
- From the list choose the Page that has the post you wish to share.
- Scroll down the Page wall until you find the particular post. Click on Share on the lower right of the post to share it to others.
Depending on the post’s privacy settings, you may see the following options:
- Share Now.
- Write Post. Post. To share to a friend’s timeline, tap Share to Facebook and select Friend’s Timeline. Type your friend’s name, then tap Post. audience selector.
- Send as Message. Send.
- Share in a Group. Post.
- Share to a Page. Post.
Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). … Change the third pull-down menu to the right so you are Posting As yourself.
How do I interact with my business Facebook page?
How do I like or comment as my Page on another Page’s post?
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to the Page post you want to like or comment on.
- Tap your profile picture in the bottom-right corner of the post.
- Select the Page you want to like or comment as.
- Like or comment on the post.
Temporary blocks from sharing posts on Facebook can happen if you’ve: Posted a lot in a short amount of time. Shared posts that were marked as unwelcome. Shared something that goes against our Community Standards.