Unfortunately, there is no way to directly contact Facebook – you can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of Facebook. You can, however, use Facebook’s Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account.
How do I speak to a live person at Facebook?
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook
- Obtain and dial the valid contact phone numbers 650-543-4800, 650-308-7300 and 650-899-4500 (an unofficial number for quick assistance)of Facebook and clear the waiting time.
- Press 0 or # to pass the voice commands and get in touch with Facebook support.
What is Facebook’s phone number for customer service?
Many people would go online and search for “Facebook customer service.” We tried that, and got this number: 844-735-4595.
How do I get in touch with Facebook to report a problem?
Classic mobile browser experience
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Report a Problem.
- Select the Facebook product you’re having a problem with.
- Describe your problem in the text box, including the steps you took to encounter the issue.
- Attach a screenshot (optional).
Does Facebook have a UK office?
The London head office is Facebook’s largest engineering hub outside of their home country in the US. The UK headquarters works on global products and developing tech start-ups.