In order to reset your game on Facebook, you’ll have to delete it and the associated Facebook game data, and then add it to your account again.
How do you completely reset a game?
Delete your Play Games profile and all Play Games data
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app .
- At the top, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Delete Play Games account & data Permanently delete. Permanently delete.
How do I delete games?
Uninstall & Reinstall Game (Android)
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Swipe across the screen from left to right (or tap the Menu icon) to open the Store home menu.
- Tap My apps.
- From the list, tap the game.
- Select Uninstall.
- After the app uninstalls, please select Install to download it again.
How do you restart a game app?
Start on your home screen, and go to Settings, and then select Apps/Application Manager. Select the game of your choice, and tap Clear data to wipe your information.
How do I start a new steep game?
To access New Game +, navigate to the game’s title screen. A new option will be available for you to start New Game +. This creates a separate saved file and will not overwrite your previous save file.
How do you reset an app?
How to reset an app to its initial state on Android devices
- In Android Settings, tap on Apps or Apps & notifications. …
- Tap on Apps again. …
- The list of apps installed on your Android device. …
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear Data. …
- Confirm the removal of the app’s data and settings. …
- On Chrome’s Storage page, tap Manage Space.
How do you delete games and start over on iPhone?
Open your iphone, go to settings, click on your name (ID Apple, icloud, iTunes & app Store) > click iCloud >Manage Storage. And then scroll to the game. When you see it, tap for more option, just choose to “delete document and data”. Your game will be start over.
How do I restart a game on my IPAD?
How to restart a game on your iPhone
- Tap your Apple ID at the top. Go to Settings and then tap your Apple ID. …
- At the top of the apps menu, tap “iCloud.” …
- Under “Storage,” tap “Manage Storage.” …
- Find the name of the app under the list of apps in your iCloud and tap it. …
- Underneath the app name, tap “Delete Data.”
How do I delete game data on iPhone 2021?
On your iPhone, go to Settings > [Your Name] > iCloud > Manage Storage. Scroll through the list and look for the game. If you find it, tap for more options and choose to Delete Documents & Data.
How do you restart a game on Android?
To restart a game, simply force quit the application and launch it again.