Go to Settings>Apps, and see if Facebook is listed twice there. If it is, and if one of them is really small in size, then that smaller one is the PWA, and can be deleted.
Why do I have 2 Facebook icons?
It might be because either you have downloaded two applications i.e one original and the other one lite version of it. To verify that you should check application names in the play store. However, if there is just one app, then you should check the app clone of you system.
Why do I have 2 settings Apps on my phone?
Thanks! Those are just the Settings for Secure Folder (everything in there is like a separate section of your phone for obvious reasons). So if you install an app there, for instance, you’ll see two listings (although the secure one can only be viewed in the secure partition).
Why do I have 2 icons for the same app?
Clearing the cache files: This is a very common reason cited by many users. They can even disrupt the icon files leading to showing duplicate ones. To fix it, Go to Settings, click on manage Apps and search the app that is causing the most trouble. … There click on Clear Cache so that all the data gets removed.
How do I get rid of extra icons on Android?
Remove Icons from a Home Screen
- Tap or click the “Home” button on your device.
- Swipe until you reach the home screen you wish to modify.
- Tap and hold the icon you wish to delete. …
- Drag the shortcut icon to the “Remove” icon.
- Tap or click the “Home” button.
- Tap or click the “Menu” button.
How do I get rid of dual apps?
More videos on YouTube
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on Apps.
- Tap on Dual apps.
- Turn On/Off an app or select a recommended app.
- Enable or disable Dual apps.
Why do I have two messenger icons?
The Dual Messenger function will allow you to use two separate accounts for the same app. Once enabled, a second app icon will appear on your Home screen. From there you’ll be able to send and receive messages to a second account.
How do I get rid of double apps on my iphone?
Go to the App Library and tap the search field to open the list. Touch and hold the app icon, then tap Delete App . Tap Delete again to confirm.”
What are spy apps disguised as?
Unlike other spyware campaigns that typically take advantage of on-device vulnerabilities, this campaign, known as PhoneSpy, hides in plain sight on victims’ devices, masquerading as legitimate Android lifestyle apps, from TV streaming to yoga instruction.
Why does my phone have 2 Android system apps?
They show twice because you have Company Portal setup. The Personal version is the first and the Work version is the one with the little briefcase icon. It is because the OS keeps the two separate so that settings can be managed under both profiles.
On the top-right corner, you should see a tiny settings gear. Press and hold that little icon for about five seconds to reveal the System UI Tuner. You will get a notification that says the hidden feature has been added to your settings once you let go of the gear icon.
How do I get rid of dual apps in MI?
Here’s how you can do it:
- Step 1: Launch ‘MIUI Hidden Settings’ on your Redmi device.
- Step 2: Select an Android version.
- Step 3: Click on the ‘Manage Applications’ option.
- Step 4: Select an app that you wish to remove from the phone.
- Step 5: Tap ‘Disable’ or ‘Uninstall’.
How do I get rid of duplicate apps on my Samsung phone?
Remove Duplicate Apps from my Home Screen on my Galaxy Device
- 1 Long press the application on your Home Screen you would like to remove.
- 2 Tap on Select.
- 3 Select all the duplicate apps you would to remove from your Home Screen.
- 4 Tap on Remove.