Private Facebook Events – This type of event is only visible to those people you invite; however, you do have an option to allow guests to invite their friends. Public Facebook Event – This event type will be visible to anyone on or off Facebook.
Do private Facebook events show up?
Private: Visible only to the people who are invited. You can choose to allow guests to invite their friends. People who are invited can see the event description, photos, posts and videos. Public: Visible to anyone on or off Facebook.
Who can see my events on Facebook?
People included in the event’s privacy settings and guests of the event may see posts about it in News Feed. If you create an event and make it Public, your friends may see it in News Feed. Anyone, including people off Facebook, can see a Public event.
To share an event:
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Events.
- Tap on the event you’d like to share.
- Below the event title, tap Share.
- Select Invite Friends, Share in News Feed or Share in Messenger.
What happens when you are interested in an event on Facebook?
By selecting the “Interested” option, you are indicating to the Event organizer that you are interested but cannot decide yet. And if you press “Interested,” you will receive notifications and updates from the events. Selecting “Maybe” seemed ambiguous about whether you would actually show up to the event.
Can I invite non friends to a private event on Facebook?
Originally Answered: Can you easily invite non-Facebook friends to a Facebook event? The only way to invite non-friends is by creating a group event as a group moderator and inviting all group members, regardless if they are your personal friend.
How do I hide responses to a Facebook event?
Steps to Hide Event Responses on Facebook
- Go to the event’s page.
- Then locate the Interested or Going button (depending on your choice).
- Click on the down arrow and select Visible to the host and friends.
- Then select the privacy level for your response:
How do I change a Facebook event from private to public 2021?
How do I change this setting?
- Go to your event dashboard.
- Click Event Page from the dashboard menu.
- Once the menu has expanded, click on Event details .
- Scroll all the way down the page until you see Event Listing .
- Select the radio button next to Public or Private.
Why can’t I see who is attending events on Facebook?
You might be unable to access an event’s guest list if the host decided to make an invite-only event or if the event is a group event that was set up by the admin of a private group. Guest lists for such events are only accessible to invited users.
How do I see who is going to an event on Facebook 2021?
Tap Calendar at the top to select an upcoming event. Tap the number below Going or Interested to see who has responded.