As Facebook put it: “If you choose to share with one of your default lists (Close Friends, Acquaintances, Restricted) or a custom list, the people on that list will be able to see the other people included on that list; however, they won’t be able to see the name of that list.
Are Facebook lists private?
By default, your friends list is public, so anyone with a Facebook account can see who you’re connected to. You can even hide your friends list from specific people, while leaving the list visible to the rest of your friends.
How do I create a custom privacy list on Facebook?
Create a New Custom Friend List
- Sign in to Facebook on a computer. …
- Select Create List.
- Name the list and begin typing the names of friends you want to add to the list. Facebook automatically suggests friends as you begin typing their names.
- Select Create when you are finished adding friends to the list.
What is a custom list on Facebook?
Facebook allows you to create custom friend lists. … Facebook custom friends lists will help you keep your Facebook news feed organized. You can also select any friend list to see a feed of posts made by just the people on that list.
How do I manage custom friends list on Facebook?
How to Edit a Friend List on Facebook
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- Select the Find Friends option from the Explore tab.
- Choose Custom Lists from the menu.
- Select the friend list you want to edit.
- Tap the Manage List option in the upper-right corner of your screen.
Who can see my custom posts on Facebook?
When you use the Custom audience option to share a post with a list or specific people, the people you share the post with may be able to see each other’s names. You can also use the Friends Except and Specific Friends audience options to include or exclude specific friends from your post. Was this helpful?
How does custom privacy work on Facebook?
Facebook’s “custom” privacy setting lets you pick specific people or groups of people to share your posts with. For example, you can set up friend lists to include people with specific interests or points of view.
What is the unnamed list on Facebook?
You now have a (unnamed) List with exactly one person on it. To add more people, select “Friends” and add additional people to the List. Then click Next. Here you’ll enter a List name (e.g., “Work Friends”), decide the visibility of that List (Public, Friends, or Only You), and create the List (by clicking Done).
What is privacy list on Facebook?
You can create a privacy list from Facebook’s built-in Privacy Shortcuts, or you can create a friends list that you can use everywhere on Facebook. The privacy list will determine who can see all your future posts. You can only create such lists on Facebook’s website.
What happens when I add someone to restricted list?
When you add someone to your Restricted list, you’ll still be friends with them on Facebook, but they’ll only be able to see your public information and posts you tag them in. … It is for people you’ve added as a friend but may not want to share with your Facebook posts and other media.
- STEP 1: Install Google Chrome extension: Facebook Friends Mapper.
- STEP 2: Login to your Facebook account from chrome browser.
- STEP 3: Open the target user profile and click on friends.
- STEP 4: You will find a link called Reveal Friends, in blue color, Click on it.
How do I make my friend list private on Facebook 2021?
Facebook for Android and iOS
- On your smartphone, launch the Facebook mobile app.
- In the bottom-right corner, tap the three-line icon.
- Scroll to “Settings & Privacy,” and give it a tap.
- Tap “Settings -> Privacy Settings.”
- Find “Who can see your friends list?” and give it a tap.
When you edit friends list on Facebook What does Restricted mean?
When you add someone to your Restricted list, you’ll still be friends with them on Facebook, but they’ll only be able to see your public information (example: your posts and profile info you choose to make public) and posts you tag them in.