Why can’t I change my Facebook page location?
Instead of trying to fix the map on the About -> Overview tab, click through to About -> Page Info. Hover over your business address and click the “Edit” that appears. Now you’ll see the address and map again. Edit them both here and click “Save Changes”.
How do I correct my location on Facebook?
Manage your Location History through Location Settings in the Facebook for Android app:
- Log into Facebook, then switch to the profile you want to use.
- In the top right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
- Tap Profile Settings, then tap Location.
- Tap Location History.
How do I add my business location to Facebook?
Add Business Location to Facebook Page
To add an address, click “About” below your Facebook Page’s cover photo. Click on “Edit Page Info” at the top righthand corner. From there, you can click “Location,” and add or edit your address.
How do I remove my location from Facebook business page 2021?
Go to the post. Click and select Edit post. Click and then click [Your location] to remove your current location. Click Save.
How do I manually change my location on Facebook?
How to Change Location on Facebook Dating Manually
- Click on the three horizontal bars at the top of your screen.
- Click “Dating.”
- Click “Profile.”
- Click “Edit.”
- Click “Dating Location.”
- Update your dating location.
- Click “Save.”
How do I change my location?
How to change your location settings on Google Chrome on your Android
- Open the Chrome app on your Android device.
- Tap the three dots in the top-right corner and select “Settings” from the menu. …
- Scroll and tap “Site settings” and then “Location.”
How do I add my business location?
How to Add Locations to Your Google My Business Page with 9 or Fewer Locations
- Sign in to Google My Business and access your dashboard. First, sign in to your Google My Business account. …
- Find the “Add business” drop-down menu. …
- Click “Add single business” …
- Enter the location’s information and details. …
- Verify the listing(s)
Why won’t Facebook let me change my business address?
If you’re unable to add an address to your Page, try changing your Page category. If you have task access to a Page, you can’t update the Page’s address. If you have Facebook access to a Page, you can switch into your Page on Facebook, then add or edit your Page’s address.
How do I remove my location from Facebook business page 2020?
Go to the Business Page that you can manage as the administrator. You must be the admin to change the address on the map. Locate the element that is displaying the map and business address – Settings > Page Info or click About tab. You should see on the top right, ‘Edit Page Info’ – simply click that.
How do I remove my business location from Facebook?
Delete your Business Manager
- Open Business Settings.
- Click Business Info.
- Click Permanently Delete Business, and follow the onscreen instructions.