Step 1: Open Messenger on your phone. Step 2: Then tap on the profile pic on the top left. Step 3: Now scroll down and tap on Notifications & Sounds. Step 4: Tap on the Notification sound option.
How do I turn on sound notifications for Facebook?
How do I turn off or change notification sounds on Facebook?
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
- Below Preferences, tap Notifications.
- Scroll down to Where you receive notifications, then tap Push.
- Tap the toggle next to Sounds/Vibrate to turn notification sounds on or off.
Why does my Facebook notifications not make a sound?
Change the Facebook Notification Sound
Open up your Facebook app and tap those three little horizontal (side-to-side) lines at the top-right of the page, Scroll down and tap on “Settings and Privacy” and then on “Settings”. … This will change your default notification sound for Facebook.
Why is my notifications not making a sound?
Go to Settings > Sound & Notification > App Notifications. Select the app, and make sure that Notifications are turned on and set to Normal. Make sure that Do Not Disturb is turned off.
How do I get the sound back on my notifications?
- Open the “Messages” App.
- Tap the three dots in the upper right to open the menu, then select Settings.
- Tap the Notifications menu option.
- Tap the Incoming messages menu option.
- Make sure the setting on this page is set to “Alerting” and not “Silent”. …
- In advanced sub menu, look for the Sound option.
How do I change my Facebook notification sound on 2021?
Set A Custom Notification Sound in Settings
- Open Settings on your phone.
- Choose Sound/Sound and Display/Personalization under Settings.
- Tap Default Notification Sound.
- Select the music you pasted in the Notification folder just now.
- Confirm on Save or OK button.
How do I change my Facebook message sound?
Open Android Settings and go to Notifications & status bar > App notifications > Messenger. You can now customize different notification sounds for different types of Messenger messages. Tap on Chat and calls and then Ringtone to choose a tone when you receive a message or a call.
Why are my notification Sounds not working on my iPhone?
Go to Settings > Notifications and check that your Alert Style is set to Banners or Alerts. Make sure that you’re signed in to your Apple ID. Go to Settings > iTunes & App Stores and enter your Apple ID and password. Make sure that Do Not Disturb is turned off.
Why am I not getting sound notifications on my iPhone?
Go to Settings > Notifications > Messages and verify that Show on Lock Screen is toggled on. For sound alerts, also check that Settings > Notifications > Messages > Sounds has an alert type selected and does not display None or Vibrate Only unless that’s the setting you want.
How do you Unsilence notifications on iPhone?
Go to Settings > Notifications > Messages. Choose options, including the following: Turn Allow Notifications on or off. Set the position and locations of message notifications.
How do I turn on notification Sounds on my iPhone?
How to change notification sounds on an iPhone
- Tap Sounds & Haptics. Meira Gebel/Business Insider.
- Change the notification sound under Sounds and Vibration Patterns. …
- Select a new notification sound. …
- Select the app you want to enable notification sounds for. …
- Tap to allow notifications. …
- Notification sounds are now enabled.