Just click on any post to view it, and you can use your keyboard arrow keys to navigate through other posts. On the top-right corner, you will find the option to select a date. Once you choose a date, it automatically displays Insta posts from your feed for that date.
How do I get my Instagram feed in chronological order?
Open the Instagram app and tap on the ‘Instagram’ logo. A dropdown menu will appear with three options — Home, Following, Favourites. Select ‘Following’ from the list to get the chronological feed. Instagram will now show posts only from the accounts you follow, and in the chronological order.
Can you rearrange your feed on Instagram?
Want to switch it up, swap out a photo, or rearrange photos to get the right look and feel for your feed? Just tap on your post in grid view, drag and drop your scheduled posts, and press save when you’re done!
How do you sort Instagram from oldest to newest?
In the redesign concept, notice the fourth icon in the row below the bio. Also notice the “NEWEST FIRST” title with an adjacent icon that allows you to toggle between settings. In this case, tapping the icon will switch the screen to “OLDEST FIRST,” which will sort the images from oldest to newest.
Why is Instagram not in chronological order?
If the chronological option sounds familiar, it’s because that’s how Instagram’s feed was displayed until 2016, when it switched to the algorithmic option. Unfortunately, there are no additional details available on Instagram’s chronological feed option.
How do I rearrange my Instagram posts 2020?
Unfortunately, Instagram does not permit anyone to rearrange Instagram posted photos. The only way to rearrange your photos on a page is by deleting the post and republishing it. This will refresh the post and show it to your followers again, resulting in more engagement on behalf of your newer followers.
How do I manage my Instagram feed?
Here’s how you can visually plan your Instagram feed and create your own, cohesive aesthetic:
- Choose Your Instagram Aesthetic.
- Find Content for Your Instagram Feed Aesthetic.
- Use Filters to Keep Your Instagram Feed Consistent.
- Plan and Preview Your Instagram Feed in Advance.
How do I organize my Instagram posts?
5 Tips to Organize Your Instagram Feed
- Choose a Theme or Aesthetic. If you’re using Instagram to promote your business, you need to first understand your brand’s style and the vibe. …
- Think About Your Feed Before Taking the Picture. …
- Edit Your Photos Consistently. …
- Create an Editorial Calendar. …
- Plan Your Feed. …
- Columns. …
- Rows. …
It turns out that all you have to do is press the “123” key in the bottom lefthand corner of the keyboard, and the “Return” key will appear on the bottom right.
How do you look at old posts on Instagram?
The short answer is no you cannot view someone’s old Instagram Stories unless they saved it as a Highlight.
Check Story Highlights in Instagram
- Open Instagram on your phone.
- Navigate to that friend’s profile.
- Check just underneath the Story section to see Highlights.
How can I see my old posts on Instagram?
How to get to your archive on Instagram
- Head to your Instagram profile on the app by tapping the right-most option at the bottom.
- Tap the three bars in the upper righthand corner.
- Tap “Archive” next to the clock icon.
- This will bring you to your Archive.