Can I create two Facebook account?
It’s against the Facebook Community Standards to maintain more than one personal account. … If you want to represent your business, organization, brand or product on Facebook, you can use your personal account to create and manage a Page.
How can I create new account?
Use an existing email address
- Go to the Google Account Sign In page.
- Click Create account.
- Enter your name.
- Click Use my current email address instead.
- Enter your current email address.
- Click Next.
- Verify your email address with the code sent to your existing email.
- Click Verify.
How do I create a new Facebook account with the same email?
How to Make Two Facebook Accounts With One Email Address
- Go to the Facebook website (see Resources section). …
- Look for the Sign Up section on the center, right side of the Facebook home page.
- Fill out all of the required fields and fill in the “Your Email” section with your secondary email address.
Why can’t I create a new Facebook account?
Make sure that your name follows our guidelines. Try signing up again at facebook.com. If you’re still having trouble signing up or if you think your name was rejected by mistake, let us know. If you’re trying to create an account to promote a business, product, organization or idea, please create a Facebook Page.
How can I delete my Facebook?
To delete your account:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Click Your Facebook Information in the left column.
- Click Deactivation and Deletion.
- Choose Permanently Delete Account then click Continue to Account Deletion.
How do I join Facebook for the first time?
1. Sign up for a Facebook account.
- Visit Facebook’s website.
- On the homepage, enter your first name, last name, mobile number or email, new password, birthday, and gender.
- Click Sign Up.
Can I delete my Facebook and start a new one?
If you need to cancel Facebook and make a new account, you’ll have to do more than just deactivate it. … If you want to start a new account, however, you must have Facebook delete the account entirely before you can begin again.
What happens if I have two Facebook accounts?
Don’t have multiple Facebook accounts. … The main reason is that Facebook doesn’t allow users to have more than one personal account — it’s against their Terms of Service. So if they find out you have two personal accounts, they’ll shut them down.
Can I have 2 Facebook accounts with the same email address?
Although you technically cannot create two separate Facebook accounts from one email address, you can use Facebook as two or more separate entities from the same Facebook account. Facebook allows you to create Pages for business, which can be managed from your personal profile account.