How do I add an admin on Facebook Mobile?
If you’re an admin:
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap More.
- Tap Edit Settings then tap Page Roles.
- Tap next to the person whose role you want to change. You may need to enter your password to continue.
- Tap to choose a new role and then tap Save.
How do you add someone as an admin on a Facebook page?
Tap Manage, then tap Your settings below Settings. Tap Group info, then tap Members. Tap the name of the person you want to make an admin. Select Make [name] an admin or Make [name] a moderator, then tap Confirm.
Why can’t I add an admin to my Facebook page?
The person you’re trying to add as an admin for your Facebook page must have a Facebook account, whether it is a personal profile or a business account. Facebook pages are their own entities, and people who administer them are not necessarily visible to people who like the page.
How do I make someone an admin on my facebook page 2021?
If you’re an admin:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- Click Page Roles in the left column.
- Click Edit next to the name of the person whose role you want to change and then select a new role from the dropdown menu.
- Click Save. You may need to enter your password to confirm.
Can you have 2 Admins on a Facebook page?
You can have as many admins on a Page as you want. To add an admin, go to “Edit Page” on your Timeline and then click “Admin roles.” Scroll down and select “Add another admin.” Note: To make someone an admin of your Page, the person must have Liked the Page.
How do you add an admin to a Facebook page who is not your friend?
On the right column of the page there is a box called “Admins.” In that box there is a link named “See All.” Click on that. From there, you just type in the person’s name (if you’re their friend) or the email that’s connected to their Facebook account (if you’re not their friend).