Why can’t I create an event on my Facebook business page?
Private Facebook events can only be created from a personal profile. If you are creating an event from your Facebook business page, there is no way to make the event private. All Facebook Business page events are set to public as default.
How do I add an event to my Facebook page?
To create an event for your Page:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages, then go to your Page.
- Tap Events, then tap Create Event.
- Scroll down and tap Get alerts about unrecognized logins.
- Add the event details and tap Create.
Can I create an event on my personal Facebook page?
You can create a Facebook event using your personal profile, a page, or a group. Private and public events can be created using your personal profile. Public events with limited invitation options can be created with personal profiles, pages, and groups.
How do I create an event on Facebook for a post?
Let’s walk through creating your Facebook event, each step of the way!
- Write a Catchy Event Name. …
- Add Your Location and Make Sure Facebook Recognizes It. …
- Add a Descriptive Description. …
- Choose Your Category. …
- Set Your Start and End Time/Date. …
- Use an Attention-Grabbing Cover Image. …
- Add Co-Hosts If There Are Any. …
- Add Keywords.
How do I create an event for a group on Facebook?
How do I create an event for a Facebook group?
- Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group.
- Below the cover photo, tap More and select Create Event.
- Fill in the details for your event.
- If you want to invite all members of your group, select Invite all members.
How do I create a recurring event on Facebook 2020?
How do I create a recurring Facebook event?
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Events then Create New Event.
- Click In Person then Recurring Event.
- Add the event details, then click Create Event.
When should you create a Facebook event?
As soon as you’ve got the event on your calendar, you should create a Facebook event page. The sooner you create the page, the higher your odds of exposing people to it, and the greater your attendance will be. To avoid confusion, give the event’s page the same name as the event.