Simply tap the contact’s name, and then tap the profile in the “Suggestions” section that matches, or click Facebook to manually browse your contacts and find the right person. This usually applies to contacts in your phone book that you’ve stored with just a first name.
How do I upload my contacts to Facebook from my mobile phone or other accounts?
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Permissions and tap Upload Contacts.
- Tap Upload Contacts then tap Get Started.
You can only manage continuous contact uploading on the Android, iPhone, iPad or Facebook Lite apps. When continuous contact uploading is turned on, Facebook will automatically upload your contacts from your phone or tablet whenever you log into your Facebook account.
How do I merge Facebook and Google contacts?
Scroll to “Other Settings” at the bottom of the “Settings” page. Tap “Sync Contacts” and then select either “Sync all” or “Sync with existing contacts.” Tap “Sync” at the top right to combine the contacts.
Why are my contacts not syncing with Facebook?
Go into the fb app, go to app settings and enable “continuous contacts upload” and that will fix your problem. Go into the fb app, go to app settings and enable “continuous contacts upload” and that will fix your problem. This imports *all* contacts.
What does it mean to allow Facebook to access your contacts?
If you install the Facebook app on your Android, your phone or tablet should let you know that the app is asking for your permission to access information or use features from your Android. … These permissions allow you to import your phone’s contacts to Facebook and sync your Facebook contacts to your phone.
Touch the “Options” icon in the upper right portion of the screen. Tap “Sync Contacts.” Tap the “Syncing” field to enable the feature.
How do I sync my contacts?
Back up & sync device contacts by saving them as Google contacts:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the “Settings” app.
- Tap Google Settings for Google apps Google Contacts sync Also sync device contacts Automatically back up & sync device contacts.
- Turn on Automatically back up & sync device contacts.
How can I copy my Facebook contacts?
Export Contacts and Email Addresses from Your Facebook Account
- Log into your Facebook Profile page (not your Company page)
- Go to Settings.
- Click to Your Facebook Information tab.
- Click on Download Your Information.
How do I import my friends list into Facebook?
Here you go:
- Go to their profile.
- Click on the “Friends” tab. You’ll be able to see their friends list there.
- Copy and paste the list to a CSV file.
- Repeat step 3 until you get a list of all friends.