If you created your Spotify account using an email and password, then linked it to Facebook, though, you can head over to the Spotify desktop app > click the downwards arrow > Settings > Social: Disconnect from Facebook, and you’ll be good.
Can I still log into Spotify if I delete my Facebook?
If you deactivate your Facebook, but try to log in to your linked Spotify account, Facebook counts it as a login on its own platform—and reactivates for you. … If you created your account with a Facebook login, “it’s not possible to disconnect,” according to Spotify’s help page on the topic.
How do I recover my deleted Facebook account from Spotify?
Sign in using your Spotify username and password, then head to Edit > Preferences > Social Network > “Disconnect from Facebook”. Once that is done, you should be able to change your email address in your online profile.
How do I log into Spotify if I forgot my Facebook password?
Create a Spotify password to log in with your email address instead.
- Go to our password reset form.
- Enter your Facebook email address.
- Check your inbox for an email from us to reset your password.
How do I log into Spotify with a different Facebook account?
Over in Spotify, click on “More”, then “Settings”. Click on “Log Out”, and then on the Login Screen, select “Login with Facebook. This should connect to your Spotify account created with your Facebook.
Can you change Spotify login from Facebook to email?
You can change your Spotify email by editing your profile, which you’ll need to do through an internet browser. However, if you created your Spotify account by using your Facebook account, your email can’t be changed.
Click the gear icon on Facebook and select “Account Settings.” On the sidebar, click the link for “Apps.” Scroll through the apps linked to your Facebook account until you see “Spotify.” Click it to see the information that Spotify uses and shares.
How do you delete an account on Spotify?
To delete your Spotify account, go to the Contact Spotify Support page and click Account. Then click “I want to close my account.” Keep clicking “Continue” until you get a confirmation email with a link to permanently close your account.
How do I cancel Spotify Premium?
Cancel your Premium plan any time on your account page.
Cancel Premium plans
- Log into spotify.com/account.
- Under Your plan, click CHANGE PLAN.
- Scroll to Cancel Spotify and click CANCEL PREMIUM.
How do I log into Spotify without username?
If you don’t remember your email or username, go to password reset and enter possible email addresses you own. When you enter an email that’s registered with Spotify, you get the message that the password reset email was sent.
How do I find my Spotify username and password?
Forgotten Your Spotify Device Username or Password?
- Go to the Spotify Reset Password page.
- In the text box, type either your username or e-mail address, and then click the Send button. …
- Click the link in the e-mail if you want to reset your password.
How do I log into Spotify with a code?
Open the Spotify app on your phone or tablet, and find your device using Spotify Connect. Select LOG IN WITH PIN. Then on another device, go to www.spotify.com/pair and enter the pin you see on your screen.
How can I recover my Facebook account?
To recover an old account:
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Tap and select Find Support or Report Profile.
- Choose Something Else, then tap Next.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
How do I discontinue Facebook?
To deactivate your account:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Click Your Facebook Information in the left column.
- Click Deactivation and Deletion.
- Choose Deactivate Account, then Continue to Account Deactivation and follow the instructions to confirm.
How do I log into another Facebook account?
How to Switch Between Facebook Accounts (New Facebook)
- While logged into Facebook, click on the Account button next to Notifications.
- Select Switch Accounts, then select Log Into Another Account.
- Enter your username and password and click Log in.