Is there a way to record a video from Facebook?
You can’t download a video to your phone using the ordinary Facebook app, but there are a number of third-party apps which make it possible to save video directly to your phone’s Camera Roll. One app that works particularly well for both Android and iPhone users is called Friendly for Facebook.
How do I download someone else’s Facebook video?
What to Know
- Select More > Videos > Your Videos. Find the clip you want to download and select the pencil icon.
- Choose SD or HD, then select the three vertical dots and choose Download.
- You can save someone else’s video on iOS or Android with a third-party app like Friendly For Facebook.
How do I record a live video from Facebook on my iPhone?
To start your screen recorder to capture Facebook live streaming video:
- Start the Control Center by swiping down from the top-right of your screen.
- Tap on the Grey Record button at the bottom.
- Your recording will start after a three-second interval.
- Then launch your Facebook app and open your live stream to record it.
How can I record a video from Facebook to my computer?
A Facebook mobile page on the desktop. That forces the browser to load the mobile version of the page for you. Right-click the video, and select Open link in new tab. In this new third tab, all you’ll see is the video, and you can right-click again and select Save video as to put it on your PC.
How do I download a video from Facebook to my computer?
Download a Previously Live Video
- Go to your Page.
- Click on your previously Live video so that it is full screen.
- Click in the upper-right corner.
- Select Download Video.