Start typing your bio and where you would like to place a special character go to “Insert” and “Advanced Symbol” Here you can browse for symbols you’d like to include like zodiac signs or arrows. Wingdings, Wingdings 2 and Wingdings 3 from the drop-down menu have the most icons to choose from.
What are the symbols in Instagram?
List of Instagram Symbols and Icons
- Chat Bubble. This icon refers to comments. …
- Paper Plane Icon. Consider this as a send button. …
- Bookmark. This icon lets you save or bookmark the post to your collections. …
- Person Icon. The person icon on a post means that someone is tagged in the post. …
- Three-Dot. …
- Messenger. …
- Search Icon. …
How do you put icons in your Instagram bio?
Go to “Insert”, and “Advanced Symbol.” There are lots of icons to choose from so don’t pick too many! Once you have chosen them, double click on the icons to be inserted. Finally, go back to edit your Instagram profile and copy and paste your icon-filled bio. Then, save!
What does the paper airplane mean on Instagram?
Users can share a post by clicking the “paper plane” icon, either through direct messages with friends, or to their Instagram Story. A shareable post can be anything posted to Instagram, including your own, from a hilarious meme to a news update to a cute pair of boots that someone wants to share with their friend.
Unlike the hashtag, which allows you to communicate with everyone on the network following a specific topic (even if they are not your followers or friends), the @ symbol lets you tag friends and users you know in your message.
How do you put highlight icons on Instagram?
To add an icon to your cover:
- Select the “+” button on the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Select “Graphics”
- You can scroll to discover all the graphics they have, or you can search for a specific icon (example: “heart”)
- Press on the icon you want to use for your cover.
- Choose the color of your icon.
What does the arrow symbol mean on Instagram?
Instagram has now added an arrow icon next to the “like” and “comment” icons under every post. When you tap on the arrow icon, you will be able to send that post to a friend or group as a message using Instagram Direct.
What does the ribbon mean in Instagram?
The Instagram Bookmark Button
The ribbon under Instagram posts represents an option to save your favorite photos and create your own album in your profile. … The way it works is pretty simple: when you see a post you like, simply tap on the bookmark button and you’ll add the photo to your favorites.
What does the circle arrow on Instagram mean?
2. Disappearing Private Video & Photo Messages. … From there you can take a photo, video, or boomerang. Then, simply click the arrow that points to the right and choose who you want to send the private message to. They’ll be notified of the message and hopefully watch it before it expires!
What does text symbols mean?
The definition of a text symbol is a graphic or symbol made with the keys on a keyboard. An example of a text symbol is the heart symbol which is made by pressing “Alt” and the number “3” on an enabled numeric key pad.
Tags are simple pieces of data — usually no more than one to three words — that describe information on a document, web page, or another digital file. Tags provide details about an item and make it easy to locate related items that have the same tag.
What is the tag symbol?
A hashtag is a metadata tag that is prefaced by the hash symbol, #.