Visit the profile page of the account you wish to block. Tap Block, and then select Block to confirm. Click the icon located at the top of a Tweet from the account you wish to block. Click Block, and then select Block to confirm.
How do you block certain things on Twitter?
Click the Privacy and safety tab, then click Mute and block. Click Muted words. Click the plus icon. Enter the word or hashtag you’d like to mute.
Can you block a tweet from someone?
To hide a tweet, tap on the menu arrow in the upper right corner of the tweet, then choose the new ‘Hide reply’ option on the menu that appears. In addition to hiding the tweet, Twitter will prompt the user to choose whether they would like to block the people who shared the hidden tweet.
How do you block a website on Twitter?
- Open the browser and go to Tools (alt+x) > Internet Options. Now click the security tab and then click the red Restricted sites icon. Click the Sites button below the icon.
- Now in the pop-up, manually type the websites you want to block one-by-one. Click Add after typing the name of each site.
Can you soft block on Twitter?
To ‘soft block’ a follower, you need to go to the Twitter website on a laptop or desktop. Now open the ‘Followers’ list in your profile. Click on three dots in front of the follower and select ‘Remove this follower’. Earlier Twitter users used to block and unblock unwanted followers.
What words get you banned on Twitter?
5 Things That Could Get You Banned on Twitter
- Accessing Non-Public Areas. While the first place that you look might be Twitter’s Terms of Service, most of these are things that the average person isn’t likely to do on accident. …
- Doxxing. …
- Posting Intimate Media. …
- Impersonation and Defamation. …
- Zero-Tolerance Violations.