How do I make a best comment on Facebook?
Best comments on Facebook profile pictures of your boyfriend
- You are outstanding.
- You shine brighter than my future.
- Your smile makes me happy.
- My dream came true.
- Your love is divine.
- Hey! you look adorable in this and always.
- You always rock my world.
- Your surprising look sweeps me off my feet every time.
How do you write a good comment?
Top ten tips for writing a great comment
- Read the article. …
- Respond to the article. …
- Read the other comments. …
- Make it clear who you’re replying to. …
- Use the return key. …
- Avoid sarcasm. …
- Avoid unnecessary acronyms.
- Use facts.
What should I comment on someone’s post?
30 Awesome Comments To Post On Your Friends’ Instas To Hype Them Up
- “You were born to make history.”
- “The world wants to thank you for gracing us with this selfie.”
- “Sorry, gonna be late to hang out because I had to stop and admire this pic for way too long.”
How do you comment on a Facebook post?
How to comment as a page on Facebook
- Log into Facebook in a browser and go to the post you want to comment on.
- Next to the comment button, you’ll see your profile icon with a little dropdown arrow next to it. Click on it.
- Select the name of the page you want to comment as from the dropdown menu, then make your comment.
How do you comment gorgeous?
You really look gorgeous. Awesome picture. Your beauty is irresistible!!
- Love Vibes.
- Nice Shoot.
- Love the way you click pictures.
- You are too cute.
- You look so confident.
- I like your expressions.
- Always Awesome and Gorgeous.
What is the best comment for a beautiful picture?
You have such a beautiful smile.
- I love you not just because you are beautiful but because being beautiful fits you.
- You look even more pretty without makeup.
- As pretty as a picture.
- Nothing is as beautiful as you.
- I don’t believe if something so beautiful also exists.
- Definitely the most beautiful woman on the planet.
What is an example of a comment?
An example of a comment is a statement released in the paper that someone made about a scandal going on. To comment is to make a statement, remark or express an opinion. An example of comment is when you share your opinion on an issue. A spoken remark.
How do you appreciate someone for good writing?
- Tell the reader that you enjoyed or appreciated his or her work.
- State specifically what you liked about the reader’s work.
- Close by thanking the writer for his or her work.
What is the best comment for a best friend?
What to Say to Someone
- You are more fun than anyone or anything I know, including bubble wrap.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You are one of the strongest people I know.
- You look great today.
- You have the best smile.
- Your outlook on life is amazing.
- You just light up the room.
What should I comment on my friends post guy?
Comments for Boys on Instagram
- Impressive picture.
- You look strong and confident.
- That’s a perfect gentlemen’s pic.
- Wow! Looking handsome buddy.
- Hey, my shirt you promised me to return it soon.
- Great! You should start modeling.
- Your charm is irresistible!
- We know more than anyone that your eyes are never quiet.
How do you post a comment on Facebook Timeline?
To post something on a friend’s timeline:
- Go to your friend’s profile.
- Scroll down to Posts, then tap Write something to [Name].
- Enter a message or choose to add something to your post: Add a Photo/Video. Add a location. Add how you’re feeling or what you’re doing. Tag people. …
- Tap Post.