If you’re an admin of 2 Facebook Pages, you may be able to merge them if: They have the same name and represent the same thing. … After the change is approved and your Pages have the same name, you can request to merge them. They have the same address if they have physical locations.
How can I merge two Facebook pages with different names?
How to merge facebook pages with different names
- Choose the page with the largest number of likes. The merging process will be performed on this page. …
- Click the “Edit Page” button. Than select “Edit Settings”.
- Click the link “Merge duplicate Pages”. …
- Confirm the pages that you want to merge.
Why can’t I merge my Facebook pages?
Steps to Merging Two Facebook Pages:
If you’re unable to merge your Pages, it means that your Pages aren’t eligible to be merged — check to make sure that the business information on both pages is as closely matched as possible. If you see the option to request to merge your Pages, Facebook will review your request.
How can I merge my Facebook page with 2021?
To merge your Pages:
- Go to facebook.com/pages/merge.
- Select 2 Pages you want to merge and click Continue.
- Click Request Merge.
Can I merge more than 2 Facebook pages?
According to Facebook ‘you can merge duplicate Pages that you manage. This option is only available for Pages that represent the same thing and have similar names. You can only merge the Page with fewer likes into the one with more likes’.
How do I merge Facebook pages without losing content?
If your pages are on Business Manager, you can go to business.facebook.com/pages/merge to merge them. You can choose which page you keep and which page is merged. Both pages’ likes and check-ins will be merged. The posts, photos, reviews, ratings, and usernames from the page you merged will be deleted.
How do I merge Facebook pages with different business managers?
- Visit com/pages/merge or business.facebook.com/pages/merge for pages in Business Managers.
- Select the two Pages you’d like to merge. …
- Select the Page you’ll be keeping. …
- Facebook will confirm which Page you keep and which will be removed, then finish the merge request.
- Keep an eye on your Pages.
Can I merge 3 Facebook pages?
Go to the settings of the page you want to keep. Under the “general” tab, there will be a menu item on the bottom labeled “Merge Pages.” Expand it and click on the “Merge duplicate Pages.” Step 3: The pop-up box should display any other Facebook pages you manage that have similar names to the page you are currently on.
How many times can you merge a Facebook page?
Two Facebook Pages can be merged only if the following criteria apply: The Pages are on the same topic. The Pages have similar names and represent the same thing. The Pages have the same admin.
How do I transfer my old Facebook to a new one?
How to Merge Two Facebook Accounts
- Step 1: Bulk Download Your Facebook Data. As a first step, we recommend you download your Facebook data in bulk. …
- Step 2: Restore Your Friends. …
- Step 3: Restore Your Facebook Account Data. …
- Step 4: Deactivate or Close Your Old Facebook Account.