If your listing is eligible for free shipping on Marketplace, you’ll have the option to select a Free shipping label when you create a listing. After this promotion has ended, any of your listings that offer free shipping will update to prepaid shipping labels. Tap in the top right of Facebook.
Who is eligible for free shipping on Facebook?
If you are buying from a person who listed something on marketplace, you MAY be eligible for free shipping. The promo expires 11/30, and free shipping is up to $20. You also can only use this once.
Who pays for free shipping on Facebook Marketplace?
When you sell something with shipping on Marketplace, you can determine who pays the shipping cost when you set up the listing. Depending on how you’ve set up your listing, shipping will either be paid for by the buyer, Facebook, or you as the seller.
How do I get the shipping option on Facebook?
How do I get started with shipping items on Facebook Marketplace?
- Tap .
- Tap Marketplace.
- Tap Sell in the top left. Enter the details for an item you’d like to sell.
- Tap Next, then tap Set up shipping. …
- Enter your legal name, date of birth and mailing address.
How do sellers get free shipping?
6 Ways to Offer Free Shipping and Still Make Money
- Hide Your Shipping Costs. …
- Build a Loyalty Program. …
- Offer Free Shipping When Margins Are Healthy. …
- Load Up on High-Margin Items. …
- Use Amazon’s Add-on Strategy. …
- Cut Costs in Other Areas.
How do I create a shipping label on Facebook?
Create and buy a shipping label
- Go to Commerce Manager and select your shop.
- Click Orders and click Waiting to Be Shipped.
- Find the order you need to fulfill and click Create Shipping Label. …
- Choose your shipping options. …
- When you’re done, click Buy Shipping Label.
How do you become eligible for Facebook Marketplace?
How to access Facebook Marketplace
- Log out of Facebook, then log back in.
- Uninstall the Facebook app, then reinstall it.
- Change your Facebook profile region to a country that supports Marketplace. …
- If you have a new Facebook account, use it regularly to help prove to Facebook that it’s a real account.
How do I figure out shipping costs?
How to Use the USPS Shipping Calculator
- Navigate to the USPS Postage Price Calculator page. …
- Enter the details of your letter or package. …
- Select the shipment type. …
- Compare shipping options. …
- Add Extra Services. …
- Hit “Continue” for your result. …
- Pay for shipping and print postage for your shipment.
How much does shipping cost on Facebook Marketplace?
The current prices for shipping through Facebook Marketplace are: $3.75 for less than ½ lb. $5.50 for ½ lb – 1 lb. $9 for 1 – 2 lb.
Does FB Marketplace charge a fee?
Unlike other marketplaces, Facebook Marketplace charges no listing fees.
Why am I not eligible for shipping on Facebook Marketplace?
If you don’t see Shipping, you may not be eligible to sell shipped items, or the item category you selected may not be shippable. Learn more below. Choose a shipping price.
How long does it take to get shipping option on Facebook Marketplace?
When the buyer finds an item they like, they can purchase it directly on Facebook marketplace. The buyer will select the item quantity they want and can choose their shipping preferences. Once the buyer purchases the item, the seller then has 3 business days to ship the item(s).
Is shipping through Facebook safe?
When you buy or sell an item on Marketplace with shipping and checkout: … The seller ships the item directly to the buyer. You can pay and be paid securely with checkout on Marketplace. Eligible purchases are covered by Purchase Protection.
Is offering free shipping a good idea?
It will reduce shipping costs on your end, but still offer a great incentive to customers. It can be a good idea to only offer shipping free of charge at select times of the year, such as the holiday season. This gives prospective shoppers that extra incentive to buy from your online store during high-volume periods.
How do I turn off shipping when selling on Facebook Marketplace?
Here’s how you can do it:
- Open the Facebook app.
- Go to the Marketplace.
- Search for an item you wish to purchase.
- Tap the item you want to hide.
- Tap the three dots at the top-right corner.
- Tap “Hide listing.”