How do I change my cover photo on Facebook 2020?
Change Your Facebook Cover Photo via the App
These screenshots apply to the Android app, but the steps work very similarly on other devices. Select the menu button at the top right of the app. Tap your profile picture. Select the camera icon at the bottom of your existing cover photo.
How do I change my cover photo on Facebook 2021?
To add or change your Page’s cover photo:
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Pages, then go to your Page.
- Tap Add Cover Photo or tap your current cover photo.
- Tap Edit Cover Area.
- Tap or .
- Select a photo from Page Photos or Camera Roll and tap Done.
- Tap to crop or reposition your photo and tap Save.
Why can’t I update my cover photo on Facebook?
If you’re having trouble changing your profile picture, here are some things you can try: If you’re using the Facebook mobile app, make sure you’re using the latest version. If you’re using the Facebook mobile app, close out of the app and reopen. … Wait and try changing your profile picture later.
How do I remove my cover photo on Facebook without deleting it?
How to Delete Your Cover Photo
- On your profile page, click your cover photo (the large one behind your profile image). If you want to change your cover photo but not delete it, go to your profile page and click Edit Cover Photo. …
- Click the three-dot menu next to your name.
- Select Delete Photo.
How can I change my cover photo without 2021?
If you do not want to show this update publicly or you want to change Facebook profile picture without notifying friends, you need to make this update “Private”. For that, click the globe sign visible next to the date/time and select Only me. That’s all!