How far back in Twitter can you go?
Unfortunately, Twitter only displays your last 3200 tweets in your timeline, so if you’re anything like me (I’ve been on Twitter since May 2009 and have well over 40,000 tweets), that won’t cut it.
Can you jump to a year on Twitter?
First, visit Twitter’s advanced search page. This will open as a pop-over window on the web based version of Twitter. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the pop over window and you will see the options to add a date range to your search. You can add a range of dates, or just one specific date.
How do you find posts from years ago on Twitter?
Do you want to search for an old Tweet or find a specific Tweet? Discover exactly what you’re looking for in search
- Enter your search into the search bar on twitter.com.
- Click Advanced search, located underneath Search filters on the upper right of your results page, or click More options and then click Advanced search.
Why can’t I see old tweets?
Truncated profile timelines can be caused by: Accounts deleting many Tweets in a row from their profile. Accounts that run a mass-deletion program on their profile. … Tweets more than a week old may fail to display in timelines or search because of indexing capacity restrictions.
How do you find old tweets on the app?
Open the Android Twitter app and log-in your account. Click the search tab in the lower section of the page and type “from: [username]” to find your old tweets. If you are looking for the old tweets of a certain user, type “from:” and then the user’s username.
How can I see more than 3200 tweets?
There is no way to surpass 3200 tweets limit. Twitter doesn’t provide this data even in its new premium API. The only way someone can surpass this limit is by saving the tweets of an individual Twitter user.
Why can I only scroll so far on Twitter?
Twitter, like many social media services, has a timeline or feed. This feed loads older content by default the more you scroll down. … You can disable the auto-refresh on the Twitter iOS and Android apps. On your desktop browser, you can use an extension/add-on to disable Twitter’s infinite scroll behavior.
How do you see Twitter history?
Where is my Twitter Search History. Your Twitter search history can be found from the dropdown that shows up when you start typing into Twitter’s advanced search. Many cases you’ll be able to see a short listing of the past few searches you’ve made on Twitter.
Where can I find old tweets 2021?
Here’s how to perform a search for your old tweets.
- Go to https://twitter.com/search-advanced.
- Enter your username into the “From these accounts” field under “People.”
- Select a date range from the pop-up calendar to view your tweets (or tweets from any profile you wish to see) within a specific time frame.
What is my oldest tweet?
How to find your first tweet
- Step 1: Find your join date. Do you remember when you joined Twitter? …
- Step 2: Rev up Twitter’s Advanced Search. Next, open Twitter Advanced search and type in your username in the “From these accounts” input field. …
- Step 3: Specify the dates you want to search.
How can I see my old tweets?
How to See Old Tweets Using Twitter Search
- Open Twitter.com in your browser and click the search bar.
- Type in the following thread together with your Twitter username.
- Also, put the date range you want to dig back (username since: yyyy-mm-dd until yyyy-mm-dd). …
- Scroll to the bottom to see your old tweets.
How do you go back to your first tweet?
How to Find Your First Tweet
- Visit your Twitter profile to find the date for when you joined Twitter.
- Use Twitter’s advanced search to add your Twitter account and a date range (perhaps the month you joined to three months after?) to find your first tweets.
How do I find old Retweets?
Go to your Notifications tab. There you will see all activity concerning your Tweets—including which have recently been Retweeted and by whom. From the Tweet detail page, you’ll be able to see how many Retweets of your Tweet there are, in additon to how many Quote Tweets there are.