How can I log into Facebook without verifying my phone number?
Facebook users are creative in finding ways to sign up for Facebook without giving their actual phone numbers.
- Buying a burner phone with a prepaid SIM card.
- Using the fake phone number apps available online.
- Asking a friend to use their number.
How can I use fake number verification on Facebook?
How To Get a Phone Number for Facebook Verification Using DoNotPay
- Access DoNotPay from your web browser.
- Open the Burner Phone feature and click on Create a temporary number.
- Use the number we generate to sign up for Facebook.
- Enter the confirmation number you receive after signing up.
How do I turn off login and skip two-factor authentication on Facebook?
Following the same instructions as above, log in to Facebook and head to the Security & Login page under the Settings tab. Click ‘Edit’ next to the 2FA option. Next, you’ll need to input your current Facebook password. Now you can click ‘Turn Off’ to disable two-factor authentication.
How do I get the 6 digit code for Facebook?
If you’ve turned on two-factor authentication, there are several ways you can get your security code or approve your login attempt:
- You can use a six digit text message (SMS) code sent to your mobile phone.
- With a security code from your Code Generator.
- By tapping your security key on a compatible device.
What is my Facebook code generator?
Facebook Code Generator is a built-in feature in the Android Facebook app. Code Generator automatically generates a unique security code in every 30 seconds. The generated code is unique to the Facebook ID that is used to sign-in to the account using the app.
How do I bypass two-factor authentication on Facebook 2020?
How do I Bypass Facebook Two step Verification?
- At first, you are supposed to click on the Forgot Password option.
- After that, you are required to enter your email address and then your phone number in order to find your account.
- Now, you can request a code to get it on your registered email ID.
How do I contact Facebook support?
Different Ways to Contact Facebook Support
- email@example.com – This is the most general, basic support email. …
- firstname.lastname@example.org – You can use this email to contact Facebook to try to recover disabled or hacked accounts, if you need to reset your password, or if you’re having problems accessing a page.
Why am I not receiving my SMS code to reset my Facebook password?
Contact your mobile service provider to make sure you’re sending a text message (SMS) to the right number. Remove any signatures at the end of your text messages (SMS) which can interfere with Facebook getting those messages. Try sending On or Fb to 32665 (FBOOK). Wait 24 hours in case there’s a delivery delay.
How can I get SMS code from Facebook?
To turn on text message (SMS) codes for your mobile device:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings, then tap Password and security.
- Scroll down and tap Use two-factor authentication. …
- Tap Use text message (SMS) and follow the on-screen instructions.
How can I recover my Facebook account?
To recover an old account:
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Tap and select Find Support or Report Profile.
- Choose Something Else, then tap Next.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.