The unexpected error often surfaces on your computer screen while using Facebook Marketplace. One of the reasons could be the poor Wi-Fi connection. Ensure that you are connected to a stable and safe Wi-Fi. Everyone who is trading on Facebook Marketplace might have encountered an unexpected error.
How do you fix an unexpected error occurred?
Fix: An unexpected error has occurred. The troubleshooting wizard can’t continue.
- Solution 1: If the Problem Occurred After an Update.
- Solution 2: Use the Chkdsk Utility.
- Solution 3: Repair . NET Framework.
- Solution 4: Make Sure Some of the Essential Services are Running.
How do I clear my cache in Facebook?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
Is Facebook currently down?
Facebook.com is UP and reachable by us. The above graph displays service status activity for Facebook.com over the last 10 automatic checks. The blue bar displays the response time, which is better when smaller. If no bar is displayed for a specific time it means that the service was down and the site was offline.
Why can’t I log into Facebook on my phone?
If you’re having trouble logging into your Facebook account from your Facebook app: Make sure that you have the latest version of the Facebook app, or delete the app and then reinstall it. Try logging in from a mobile browser (example: Safari, Chrome).
How do I delete an unexpected error file?
Method 2: Fix the problem using disk management tool
- Install and launch Eassos PartitionGuru Free from your computer. Then locate the file or folder you want to delete.
- Select files or folders that cannot be deleted, right-click them and choose “Delete Files Directly”.
- Click “Delete” button to complete the deletion.
How do you fix an unexpected error has occurred your purchase has not been completed?
Disable or completely remove any IP proxy or VPN software that you may be using, restart your computer, and test your purchase again. All transactions that are initiated through anonymous proxies will be declined by Steam.
How do I fix unexpected IO error 0xc00000e9?
Setting BIOS settings to default is another 0xc00000e9 unexpected i o error fix without using disk.
- Restart your computer and press F2, DEL or F10 key to go BIOS settings.
- Select “Load Optimal Defaults”.
- Navigate to hard disk setting configuration under “Advanced” section. …
- Save the settings and reboot your computer.
What is wrong with my Facebook page?
Classic mobile browser experience
In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture. Scroll to the bottom and select Report a Problem. Select the Facebook product you’re having a problem with. Describe your problem in the text box, including the steps you took to encounter the issue.
What does Clear cache mean?
When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites. Android ComputeriPhone & iPad.
What is wrong with Facebook not loading?
Facebook not loading issue may be a result of your device not being able to properly connect to the Internet. If this is the case, turn both WiFi and cellular data off. Wait for a few minutes and then turn both of them back on. Toggling these options has helped many users fix Facebook issues on your devices.