It is possible it either got combined with another icon and made into a folder (happens all the time) or deleted off the home screen. To check if it is with another icon, just tap the other icons near where it was and see if any of them come up as a folder with more than one icon in it.
How do I recover my Facebook icon?
Welcome to Android Central! Open the app drawer – depending on the phone you’re using, that requires either a swipe up from the bottom of the screen or a tap on an icon that looks like a grid of dots. Then, scroll through the list of apps until you see Facebook. Press and hold it, then drag it to the homescreen.
Where is my Facebook app icon?
If it’s not on a homescreen, it’s in your app drawer (the icon with the little dots or squares, depending on the launcher). The apps are in alphabetical order, so you should be able to find it. Hold it, then drag it to the homescreen. From there you can drag it to wherever you want.
How do I put the Facebook icon on my home screen?
So to get started, log into Facebook from the Chrome app. Once you are on the main page, press the three-dot menu button on the top-right, then select “Add to Home screen.” Here, you’ll see a popup that lets you change what the new shortcut will be named.
Why did my app icon disappear?
If the missing app is not showing in your App Library, which means it’s no longer on your device. Perhaps, you have uninstalled it unconsciously. In that case, all you need is to search for the app on the App Store and reinstall it. Doing that will bring back the app icon to your home screen and the App Library.
How do I get Facebook icon back on my iPhone?
If it isn’t in any folder/combined with another icon, then tap and hold anywhere on the home screen (that has no icon) and it should bring up your icons list. In there locate the icon you want and put it back on the home screen.
Why did my Facebook app disappeared from my Iphone?
First check all your home screens and open any folder icons. It is completely possible the icon got moved into a folder with other apps. Then all you have to do is tap, hold and drag it back to the home screen for it to be back there.
How do I get my app icon back on my home screen?
Where is the apps button on my Home screen? How do I find all my apps?
- 1 Tap and hold any blank space.
- 2 Tap Settings.
- 3 Tap the switch next to Show Apps screen button on Home screen.
- 4 An apps button will appear on your home screen.
How do I get my Facebook icon back on my IPAD?
- Press and hold (& continue to hold) BOTH the Sleep/Wake button & the Home button.
- Continue to hold BOTH (ignoring any other messages that may show) until you see the Apple logo on the screen.
- Release BOTH buttons when you see the Apple logo and allow the device to boot normally.
Why aren’t my apps showing up on my home screen?
Go to the phone’s Settings app, go to “Display”, go to “Homescreen”, look for something like “Add apps to Home Screen” and turn that on.
How do I find lost icons on my iPhone?
iPhone App Disappeared? Use the Siri & Search Feature
- To activate Search, swipe down from the center of the Home screen. …
- Type the name of the missing app in the search field; try to match it exactly if possible. …
- If the app is on your device, the app icon will appear right under the search bar.