How can I reset my Google Account?
How to Clear a Previous Google Account From an Android Phone Without a Reset
- Press the “Menu” key on the main screen of your Android device.
- Tap “Settings” and select “Applications.”
- Touch “Manage applications” and select the “All” tab.
- Touch “Google Apps” and click “Clear data.”
- Click “OK” on the confirmation screen.
How do I recover my YouTube account without email or password?
Go to www.youtube.com/gaia_link. In the box on the left, enter your YouTube username and password. Note: If you don’t remember your old YouTube password, unfortunately there is no password recovery option for these accounts. Select Claim channel.
How do I get back my disabled Google Account?
If you own the account, you can request access to it again.
- Sign in to your Google Account on a browser, like Chrome.
- Select Request Review.
- Follow the instructions.
How can I recover my Gmail account if I can’t verify my Google Account?
If you don’t get the option to verify it’s you, you can:
- Stay signed in to your Google Account on your Android phone for at least 7 days. …
- Add a recovery phone number to your Google Account and wait at least 7 days. …
- Add a security key to your Google Account if you turned on 2-Step Verification and wait at least 7 days.
How can I get into my old Gmail account without password?
Gmail’s Standard Recovery Procedure
- Head to the Gmail sign-in page and click the “Forgot Password” link.
- Enter the last password you remember. If you can’t remember one, click “Try a different question.”
- Enter the secondary email address you used when you set up your Gmail account to get a password reset email.
How do I move my YouTube channel to another Google account?
Click Settings. Click Advanced settings. Click Move channel to a Brand Account. Choose the account that you want to move to from the list on your screen.