After changing the images privacy setting and opening it up to the public, you can then just send the URL of the photo or video to anyone – Facebook profile or not. While this offers an easy alternative, just be sure to ask yourself if it’s really a good idea to have the photo or video public on Facebook.
Can I copy a video off of Facebook?
You can download a video from Facebook in the same way you would download a video from Twitter: by copying the share link, and pasting that link into a third-party website designed to do all of that work for you. … There, you’ll paste the copied link and click download.
How do I send a video from Facebook to email?
Step 2: Right-click on the video and select Show video URL, and then copy the video URL. Step 3: Paste the video link in the body of the email. You can also write a description for your friends of what the link is that you are sending them. Finally, click Send button to email a Facebook video.
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
How do I download a video from a private Facebook group?
- Download Mozilla Firefox if you don’t already have it.
- Using Firefox, open Facebook and open the group.
- Find the video.
- Click on the video.
- Change the www in the URL to ‘m’.
- Click play.
- Right click and save the video as.
- Load to wherever you like.
How can I download someone else’s Facebook video 2020?
Step 1: Type “fbdown.net” in your browser. Step 2: Paste the URL of the Facebook Live video in the designated bar and hit “download.” Step 3: Choose the video quality by clicking on “more options.” Step 4: Click on “download” when you see the prompt.