Why is my YouTube not installing?
Open the Settings app on your Android and then go to the App & notifications or Apps option. Tap YouTube under All apps and then tap Storage for YouTube. Tap CLEAR CACHE and then try updating YouTube. If the issue persists, tap CLEAR DATA.
How do I install YouTube?
Watch YouTube on your smartphone or tablet with the YouTube app. You can download the YouTube app on Google Play. Visit the Google Play Help Center to learn about managing Android app downloads from Google Play.
How do I install YouTube without Google Play?
From your smartphone or tablet running Android 4.0 or higher, go to Settings, scroll down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Selecting this option will allow you to install apps outside of the Google Play store. Depending on your device, you can also choose to be warned before installing harmful apps.
How do I open YouTube App?
From the Home screen, tap the Apps icon (in the QuickTap Bar) > the App tab (if necessary) > YouTube . Tap a video to watch it or tap the Menu Key for other YouTube options (Settings, Feedback, Help, and Sign in/out).
Is YouTube free App?
YouTube Mobile Download
The free mobile YouTube app can be downloaded from a number of sites, depending on the mobile device. The YouTube mobile for Andriod app is available at the Google Play Store, while the YouTube for iPhone app can be found at the Apple app store.
How do I activate YouTube on Android?
If you aren’t signed in to your Android TV, here’s how to sign in:
- Go to the Home screen of your Android TV.
- Select Settings.
- Choose Add account.
- Follow the instructions on screen to sign in with your Google Account.
- In the YouTube app, go to the Guide on the left side of the screen and click Sign in.
Why is the YouTube is not working?
Clear Cache on Your Android if YouTube not working on Android. If restarting your phone does not succeed in fixing YouTube Not Working on Android, you can try to clear the cache. … The cache files and data should be cleared by now. Now try opening the Youtube app and try playing any video.
Can YouTube be uninstalled?
The Android system is powered by Google and the YouTube app comes bundled with the system. … You can remove the YouTube app from the phone through an uninstall process. You can add and remove most apps at will on the Android system.
How do I install an app?
Download apps to your Android device
- Open Google Play. On your phone, use the Play Store app . …
- Find an app you want.
- To check that the app is reliable, find out what other people say about it. …
- When you pick an app, tap Install (for no-charge apps) or the app’s price.
Is ApkPure safe?
YES. ApkPure is absolutely safe for downloading Android Packages on your Android devices. It is totally secure to download third-party apps. It is the most trusted platform when it comes to downloading apps.
How do I install unknown apps?
Android ® 8. x & higher
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
- Navigate: Settings. Apps. .
- Tap. Menu icon.
- Tap. Special access. .
- Tap. Install unknown apps. .
- Select the unknown app then tap the. Allow from this source switch. to turn on or off .