Facebook finally offers option to delete multiple older posts at once. … “Manage Activity” will be available by accessing the activity log on your Facebook profile. From there, you can check off multiple posts for archiving. The archiving option removes posts from your feed but allows you to keep them private.
How do I unsave all my saved posts?
Click on “Saved” and select the collection that you wish to delete. Tap on the three-dot icon and select “Edit Collection.” From the options, choose “Delete Collection” and “Delete” to remove all those posts from your Saved folder.
How do I delete saved on Facebook?
To delete a post or video you saved:
- Go to Log into Facebook .
- Hover over the post you would like delete and press the x in the upper right corner of the post.
- Click on the “Archive” tab on the very right side of the Saved page.
- Next to “Share” click the “…”
- Click “Delete”
Is there a way to unsave all posts on Instagram?
On the Instagram website, click your profile picture and go to “Saved”. Under Saved, open the “All Posts” folder. Click on the “Select All” button at the top center of the webpage. Click the “Unsave” button to automatically remove all your saved posts.
How do you delete all your posts on Instagram 2021?
Deleting posts on Android follows the same pattern as iOS. To delete your posts altogether, tap on each image you want to be deleted, then tap ‘Delete.
How do I delete all saved items on Facebook marketplace?
How to delete saved items on Facebook Marketplace
- In the Facebook app, tap the Menu tab and go to “Saved”.
- Under ‘Most Recent’, tap the “See All” button.
- Tap the “All” drop-down menu at the top-right and select “Products”.
- Tap the ellipsis button (3-dot icon) next to the particular item you want to delete.
As of this moment, Instagram has no jump to feature of any sort. You’ll have to scroll all the way to see whichever photo you wish to see or better still go to a certain users profile and navigate to whichever photo it is that you want to see.
How do I delete all saved messages on Snapchat?
- Open Snapchat and navigate to “Settings.”
- Tap on “Clear Conversation.”
- To clear all saved messages in a conversation, tap on the “X” next to it and then tap on “Clear” to confirm your selection.
How do I bulk delete photos from iphone?
How to delete multiple photos
- Open Photos.
- From the Library tab, tap All Photos, then tap Select.
- Tap multiple photos, or slide your finger across multiple photos to select more than one.
- Tap the Trash button , then confirm to delete the items.
How many posts can you delete on Instagram per day?
You can delete up to 50 posts per day. What are Instagram limits? Instagram limits are not well-known or documented, but they exist. If you’re trying to get more followers on Instagram, the most important thing is to make sure your post is engaging and interesting for other people.
Is Instagram getting rid of photos 2021?
Instagram is no longer a photo-sharing app, says company head. Head of Instagram Adam Mosseri recently took to Twitter to talk about the company’s plans for the second half of 2021.