Save the page. Right-click on the page, choose Print Pages to PDF and click Print Active Tab to convert and save the page.
How do I print a full page on Facebook?
About this article
- Open Facebook.
- Find a page to print.
- Right-click (or two-finger click) the page.
- Click Print or Print Pages.
- Confirm your printing details.
- Click Print.
Is there a way to download an entire Facebook page?
Click the “Save As” drop-down menu and then click “Web Page, Complete.”
Can you print Facebook pages?
Printing from Facebook is similar to printing from any other web page. All you need is to select the text you want to print, right-click it and select Print!
How do you copy someone’s Facebook page?
Step 1: Go to the page. Step 2: Hit CTRL+A and then copy the text CTRL+C .
How do I convert my Facebook page to a PDF?
How to Save a Facebook Page As a PDF
- Open the page in Chrome. Image Credit: Image courtesy of Google and Facebook. …
- Open the Print screen. …
- Select the PDF option. …
- Enable background graphics and save. …
- Copy the address. …
- Convert the site to PDF. …
- Save the file. …
- Install a PDF extension.
How do I download and save content from Facebook?
- Go to Facebook.com/settings.
- Tap “Download a copy of your Facebook data.”
- Tap “Download Archive.”
- It might take a few minutes, but Facebook will alert you when your archive is ready.
- When it is, click “Download Archive” again, and a zip file will download to your computer.
How can I download all posts from a Facebook group?
How can we save all the posts along with comments from a Facebook group for our reference? – Quora. Click in the top right of the post where 3 dots icon is showing. Select Save Post, Save Event, Save Link or Save Video.
How do I print someone else’s timeline on Facebook?
Press the print screen key (upper left on the keyboard). This places a screen shot to the clipboard. Then you can use your editor of preference to paste and save the image.
How do I print my Facebook timeline?
Click on the drop down arrow against the post and click “Embed Post”.
- It will open a popup window for “Embed this post”. Click on “Comments at the bottom”.
- This will open the post with all its comments in a separate window or tab.
- Minimize the comments.
- Now press Ctrl+P to open the print properties.