Go to your Page, and select the Photos app box. Select the album you want to share. Click the Share link below the images. If you share in a private message, the link to the photo or album will go to the recipient’s Messages section.
About This Article
- Go to https://facebook.com and sign in.
- Click your profile from the panel on the left side of the browser.
- Click the Photos tab , then Albums tab.
- Click the album you want to share.
- Click Share.
- Select a share method and share your album.
Create a shared album
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the bottom, tap Photos.
- Select photos or videos for the album.
- At the top, tap .
- Tap Shared album.
- Enter an album title.
- When the album is complete, tap Share.
There isn’t a share button on your Facebook photo albums, so you can’t just share the entire album on a friend’s newsfeed with one click. That doesn’t mean you can’t share the album at all. First, under the album title, make sure the privacy settings allow friends to see the album.
How to Share an Album on Facebook to Non Users
- Log in to your Facebook account and go to your page.
- Click the “Photos” link on the left side of your profile.
- Click the name of the album you would like to share with non-users.
- Scroll to the bottom of the album page and click the “Public link” button.
Just follow these steps to share your existing photo albums:
- Open the Photos app.
- Tap the album you want to share.
- Tap Select > Select All.
- Hit the Share icon in the bottom left.
- In the popup menu, tap Add to Shared Album.
- Tap Shared Album > New Shared Album. …
- Title your Shared Album and tap Next.
Then follow the steps below to make it a shared album.
- 1) With the album open, tap Select on the top right.
- 2) Then tap Select All, on the top left.
- 3) Tap the Share button at the bottom.
- 4) In the Share Sheet, pick Add to Shared Album.
- 5) When the small window pops open, you may see a shared album already selected.
If you’re not sure know how to do this, follow these steps. Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos. Turn off Shared Albums. … The albums and photos will automatically be added again when you turn this setting back on.