Unfortunately, Instagram does not support deleting all your messages at once — not even with third-party apps. You will have to manually delete each conversation, one by one. However, you can delete entire conversations at one go. … It’s still a pain, but it’s a lot better than having to do it one message at a time.
Is there a way to delete multiple messages at once?
How to Delete Multiple Android Messages at the Same Time
- Open the Messages app.
- Select a chat thread.
- Long-press on a message to highlight it.
- Tap any additional messages you wish to remove.
- Tap the trash can icon from the menu bar at the top of the app screen to delete the messages.
How do you delete all messages on Instagram 2021?
The process of deleting IG messages is fairly simple:
- There is a section on the right corner of the screen.
- Look for the name of the conversation to be unsent.
- Tap on it and hold the finger.
- Select “Erase”, and that’s it. In case the user has Android or iOS, the process is the same.
How do I mass delete marketplace messages?
Do this by clicking on the Actions button and select Delete Messages. You will see all your messages with this friend, with checkboxes on the side of each message. Select the messages you want to delete by ‘checking’ the box next to the message, or simply click on the Delete all button.
Can I delete multiple messages on Messenger?
The first is to open messages in the event you do not have Facebook or Messenger open. The second will delete all messages. 4. Click to delete all messages, and your entire Messenger inbox will disappear.