Can you post a photo on Facebook comments?
Facebook now lets you post photo comments from the Web site, but not through the mobile apps. … The mobile site will work on basically any platform, it’s not just limited to iOS or Android.
Why can’t I post pictures in comments on Facebook?
A variety of problems can get in the way of you posting pictures to your Facebook account: a browser issue, a problem with the size or format of the photos, or even a technical fault with Facebook itself. … An unstable connection to the Web can also cause difficulties with posting pictures.
Can you post a photo as a comment?
Now you can reply with a photo or video to specific photos, videos, and reshared posts in Direct. Your reply will automatically include a sticker of what you’re replying to. Just hit “reply” to open the camera, take a selfie, and send.
How do you comment with a picture on Facebook?
About This Article
- Open Facebook.
- Navigate to the photo you want to comment on.
- Tap the speech bubble icon labeled Comment.
- Enter your comment into the blank field that reads, “Write a comment” and press the paper airplane icon.
How do I allow photo comments in a Facebook group?
Allow Photo Comments on Facebook Posts
- Visit your Business Page.
- Click Settings.
- Click General.
- Click Visitor Posts section.
- Click button to “Allow photo and video posts”
- Click button to “Review posts by other people before they are published to the Page”
How do you comment on someone’s picture?
Here are some exciting compliments that will leave him thinking of your the whole day.
- You are outstanding.
- You shine brighter than my future.
- Your smile makes me happy.
- My dream came true.
- Your love is divine.
- Hey! …
- You always rock my world.
- Your surprising look sweeps me off my feet every time.