What should I post for my first YouTube video?
(A) First YouTube Video Ideas/YouTube Video Ideas for Beginners
- Introduce yourself. You don’t need to plan a grand video. …
- Introduce a series. …
- Share your journey. …
- A day in the life. …
- Vlog. …
- Do a video challenge. …
- Give a room, house, or workspace tour. …
- Review your favourite products.
What do beginner Youtubers need?
Here’s a list of what you need to help starting a YouTube channel be successful:
- Computer with a webcam and microphone.
- A smartphone or other external camera for recording content.
- Editing software that makes your life easier when assembling videos.
- A clean, well designed station for working and recording.
How do I get subscribers?
17 Ways to Get More YouTube Subscribers (2022)
- Use “Power Playlists”
- Publish Long Videos.
- Promote Videos In Your End Screen.
- Add a Brand Watermark.
- Focus On Video Quality.
- Reply To Every Comment.
- Write a Compelling Channel Description.
- Funnel People to “Subscriber Magnets”
How do you get 1000 subscribers on YouTube?
JUMP TO SECTION:
- Put Your Audience, Rather Than Revenue, First.
- Break Your 1,000-Subscriber Goal Into Smaller Goals: 100, 250, 500, and So On…
- Define Your Value Proposition on YouTube.
- Double Down on YouTube Content That Works.
- Identify Which Videos Attract the Most Subscribers.
- Create an Engaging YouTube Channel Trailer.
Which is best topic for YouTube channel?
Here we present our top 11 YouTube channel ideas, in no particular order.
- Photography and Videography Channels.
- Educational Channels.
- Gaming Channels.
- Vlogging Channels.
- Tech Channels.
- Fitness Channels.
- Political Satire/News Channels.
- Comedy Channels.
Should I start a YouTube channel in 2021?
Conclusion. If you are thinking about starting a YouTube channel in 2021, it’s not too late. There are plenty of opportunities to grow an audience and monetize your videos. … If I had committed to the channel a few years ago, I would be much farther ahead in my YouTube journey today.
What setup YouTubers use?
The basic tools and equipment YouTubers use include cameras (e.g. camcorder, DSLR, and action camera), stabilizers (e.g. tripods, GorillaPods, and gimbals), microphones (on-camera mics, lavalier/clip-on mics, and studio microphones), lighting (e.g. ring lights, on-camera lights, LED-panels plus softboxes and umbrellas) …
What happens when you hit 100 subscribers on YouTube?
There is no special recognition or perk for reaching 100 subscribers; though YouTube might send a congratulatory email if you are subscribed to Creator Weekly Updates.
What should I post on YouTube?
- Product Reviews. Product reviews are amongst the most popular types of content on YouTube. …
- Movie Review. Seen a good (or not so good) movie lately? …
- Book Review. Share your thoughts on your latest read.
- Game Review. Gaming videos, including reviews, are hugely popular on YouTube.
Why are my subscribers decreasing?
Why is my subscriber count changing or dropping? Generally, it’s normal to see fluctuations in your subscriber count. If it seems that your subscriber count has changed or dropped, it could be for one of these reasons: Viewers are subscribing and unsubscribing to your channel normally.
What happens after 1k subscribers on YouTube?
Just a few days after you hit the milestone, you will receive an email congratulating you for reaching 1,000 subscribers. In the grand scheme of things, a 1,000 subscribers channel is really small on YouTube. … So it’s cool to see that YouTube acknowledges that you’re now part of “the club”.
How much money do you get for 1k subscribers?
But to give you an idea of what you can potentially charge, a mid-level influencer charges a brand around $20 per 1,000 subscribers, or $2,000 per $100,000 followers, according to one study.
How do I promote my YouTube channel?
16 Proven tips to promote your YouTube Channel
- Write engaging, must-see titles. …
- Optimize your videos for visibility. …
- Figure out what your audience wants. …
- Engage with the YouTube community. …
- Customize your thumbnails. …
- Cross-promote your own videos on YouTube. …
- Target Google search results. …
- Run a contest or giveaway.