How do I delete a Facebook notification list?
To completely stop Facebook notifications on Android, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Select Apps and Notifications.
- On the next window, tap on See all apps.
- Scroll down to Facebook and tap on it.
- Tap on Notifications.
- Slide the toggle next to Show notifications into the Off position.
Why can’t I clear my notifications on Facebook?
Enable the Facebook app and turn off notifications and then disable it again. Facebook settings. Enable the Facebook app and turn off notifications and then disable it again. I fixed the problem by going to my Facebook page and then going to settings at top right corner, then turned off everything there.
How can I delete notification history?
Amazingly, there’s no way to clear the Notification Log manually. You need a third-party app. The Play Store has lots to choose from, but one of the best is Notification History. Once you’ve got it installed, head to Settings and mark the checkbox next to Auto Purge.
How do I clear notifications on my iPhone?
When notifications appear on your iPhone, do any of the following:
- Handle a notification you receive while using another app: Pull it down to view it, then swipe up to dismiss it.
- Clear notifications: Swipe left on a notification or group of notifications, then tap Clear or Clear All.
What is notification history?
Introduced in Android 11, “Notification History” is a log of every notification you’ve dismissed. Here’s how to use it. The Notification History feature is not enabled by default. Once turned on, it will keep a log of every notification that was dismissed over the past 24 hours.
How do I clear facebook notifications on my iPhone?
Delete Facebook Notifications in the App
- Select Notifications (bell icon) in the bottom menu to display your notifications.
- Tap More (three dots) next to a notification you want to delete.
- In the menu that appears, select Remove this notification to clear it from your notifications.