1. Learn to Use Facebook Search and Find Groups by Location. You can use Facebook search to key in the name of any topic you want to find a group for. Once you see the results, click “Groups” in the list of filters in the left-hand panel.
How do I find a Facebook group from another country?
Use the main Facebook search bar to find your location. Make sure you select one of the “Places,” not a community page. From there, you can search for places by category. Zooming in or re-orienting the map will automatically refresh your results.
Why can’t I search groups on Facebook?
If your group can’t be found in Facebook search results, it may be because: Your group is hidden from search. Learn more about the difference between a visible and hidden group. You may have accidentally misspelled your group’s name in search.
Can you search people on Facebook by country?
If you are looking for a personal profile page, Facebook allows you to apply a location filter. The location filter will narrow down your search results to include only people in a particular city, including cities in countries other than your own.
How do I find a list of groups on Facebook?
To see a list of your groups:
- From your News Feed, tap then tap Groups.
- Tap Groups.
- Scroll down to see all the groups you manage or are in.
How do I find someone in another country?
Use International Directory Assistance
Although 411 or 555-1212 both access directory assistance for the United States, international directory assistance has its own number. Dial 800-225-5288 to find out international numbers, but keep in mind that there’s a per-use charge.
How do I find my groups?
Find all the groups you own or manage
- Sign in to Google Groups.
- At the top, in the search field:
- If All groups and messages is displayed, click it. select My groups.
- Click the search field. Groups I own/manage.
How do you find a private group on Facebook?
Secret groups offer the same level of privacy as closed groups under a cloak of invisibility. No one can search for secret groups or request to join them. The only way to get in is to know someone who can invite you. Everything shared in a secret group is visible only to its members.
How do I manage my groups on Facebook?
First, click on Account on the top right of the Facebook home page, then select Account Settings in the drop-down menu. From there, click the Notifications tab and scroll down to Groups. This will bring up a page that allows you to curate what sort of Group-related activity results in e-mail alerts.