Go to facebook.com and allow the mobile web app to load. Tap on the three vertical dots on the upper right corner and then tap on “View Desktop Site.”
How do I force Facebook to open on my desktop?
Just open your browser, navigate to Facebook, and log into your account as you normally would. Now, input www.facebook.com/home.php in the address bar. As seen in the GIF below, you don’t have to type the whole address — you can simply delete the “m” and replace it with “www” if you want to make the process faster.
How do I turn off the mobile version of Facebook?
Disabling the Mobile Version on an Android phone
- Click on Menu button in the upper right corner.
- Tap on Settings > un-tick Mobile browser mode.
Why is FB not working?
Try refreshing your browser or reopening the site; on a mobile app, close and reopen the app. You can also check to see if Facebook is offline and then restart your device, update apps, and clear your cache.
How do I switch to desktop mode?
How to Enable Desktop Site in Chrome Android?
- Launch the Chrome browser on Android.
- Open any website that you want to view in desktop mode.
- Tap on. for the menu options.
- Select the checkbox against the Desktop site.
- The page will automatically reload.
- The desktop site view will be displayed on the mobile phone.
How do I change my mobile view to desktop view?
On your Android device, open Chrome and navigate to a website. Once there, tap the three dots icon in the top right corner of the screen to open up the main menu. Look down the list and you’ll see an option for Desktop site. Tap this and you should see the site automatically revert to the desktop version.
Why is Facebook not working on my desktop?
Encountering Facebook not responding on computer issues often gets fixed by clearing the browser cache. Over the prolonged use of the internet, cache and cookies get accumulated in the web browser you use. … Go to Settings and then locate the “Clear Browsing History” option.
Is Facebook server down now?
Facebook.com is UP and reachable by us.
What is replacing Facebook?
Best Social Network Alternatives To Facebook
- WT Social. WT Social is a social network that aims to be the complete antithesis of Facebook. …
- EyeEm. If you like the photo-sharing aspects of Facebook, EyeEm may be right up your alley. …
- Yubo. …
- MeWe. …
- Sociall. …
- Friendica. …
- Ello. …
How do I enable desktop mode in Chrome?
Enabling Desktop Browsing
Open the Chrome app and tap the three dots in the top-right corner. When you do this, a menu will pop up. Here, you will see the button “Desktop site” — tap on this to turn on desktop browsing. When you do this, it will make the website load like the desktop version.
How do I enable desktop mode on my iPhone?
Do the following steps to enable desktop mode permanently on your Safari browser.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Scroll down to find the Safari icon on the Settings screen.
- Find the Request Desktop Website feature on the Safari screen.
- Turn on the toggle button next to All Websites below the section Request Desktop Website On.
How do I activate tablet mode?
First, open “Settings,” then navigate to System > Tablet. In “Tablet” settings, click “Change additional tablet settings.” In “Change additional tablet settings,” you’ll see a switch labeled “Tablet mode.” Turn it “On” to enable tablet mode, and turn it “Off” to disable tablet mode.