How can I stop Suggested for you on Facebook?
Go to your profile by selecting the profile icon in the top right corner on the desktop web or in the bottom menu on the mobile web. Select Settings. Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you see Similar Account Suggestions and uncheck that box.
How do I get rid of suggested for you?
What to Know
- In the app, under Suggestions for You, select the X in the upper-right corner of any user box. …
- If you don’t want to appear in anyone else’s Suggestions for You options, go to Instagram.com > profile picture > Settings.
- Then, uncheck the box next to Similar Account Suggestions and select Submit.
Why am I getting so many suggested for you posts on Facebook?
These suggested posts are personalized based on what may be relevant to you and are influenced by things such as your previous Facebook activity. Posts that are suggested for you can be videos, photos, or articles from Pages and groups that you don’t already follow. These suggestions are not paid for.
How do I turn off Facebook suggestions 2020?
Click on Notifications on the left sidebar. Then, on the right, click on People You May Know, and either turn off the friend suggestion notifications entirely or only choose to stop receiving them in specific places. That’s it!
How do I turn off recommendations in Facebook 2021?
How to Hide Facebook Reviews
- Go to Settings on your Page.
- Click Edit Page.
- Scroll down until you find Reviews.
- Choose the Settings option (to the right of Reviews)
- Turn Reviews off.
- Click Save.
How do I turn off suggested videos on Facebook?
Updated mobile browser experience
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Videos On Watch.
- Tap in the top right of any video and select I don’t want to see this, then tap Hide post to see fewer posts like this.