Can I arrange my Facebook friends list?
Click Custom Lists, then click Create List. … 4. Enter a name for your list and click Confirm, then enter the names of friends you’d like to add by clicking Add Friends.
Where can I see my custom list on Facebook?
Where To Find Your Facebook Custom Friend Lists
- In order to see your custom friend lists, open Facebook on your computer and go to your News Feed.
- Find the Explore section on the left and select Friend Lists. If you can’t find it, click to See More and scroll down.
How do I manage my friends list on Facebook 2021?
To add or remove friends from a list:
- Go to your friend’s profile.
- Tap below their profile picture.
- Select Edit Friend List.
- Tap any lists you want to add the friend to, or tap a list with a next to it to remove them from the list.
- Tap Done.
How do I create friends lists on Facebook mobile app?
In the menu bar on the left select See More > Friend Lists. Select Create List. Name the list and begin typing the names of friends you want to add to the list. Facebook automatically suggests friends as you begin typing their names. Select Create when you are finished adding friends to the list.
How do I edit my audience list on Facebook?
Updated mobile browser experience
- Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down to the post you want to edit.
- Tap in the top right of the post and select Change Audience.
- Select a new audience from the options that appear (example: Public, Friends, Only Me).
- Tap Done at the bottom.
How do I manage friends list?
How to Edit a Friend List on Facebook
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- Select the Find Friends option from the Explore tab.
- Choose Custom Lists from the menu.
- Select the friend list you want to edit.
- Tap the Manage List option in the upper-right corner of your screen.
What is the unnamed list on Facebook?
You now have a (unnamed) List with exactly one person on it. To add more people, select “Friends” and add additional people to the List. Then click Next. Here you’ll enter a List name (e.g., “Work Friends”), decide the visibility of that List (Public, Friends, or Only You), and create the List (by clicking Done).
How do you create a list on Facebook app?
From your News Feed, click Friend Lists in the left menu. You may need to click See More first. Click + Create List. Enter a name for your list and the names of friends you’d like to add.