Once you have opened your business’s Facebook Page, your Facebook Page’s URL will appear in the address bar at the top of the browser. If you’re using a computer, right-click on the address bar to highlight it.
How to share a business page on Facebook on a computer
- Navigate to the business page you’d like the share.
- Click the “Share” button with the arrow found underneath the header photo.
- This will open a pop-up. …
- You can also select who you would like to share the page with by clicking the blue button at the top.
From your business page, click your profile icon under your profile and banner image. Select your personal page. Scroll down to find the post you want to share, and click Share.
- Tap your profile picture.
- Scroll down to Story Highlights and press Add New.
- Choose the Stories you want to feature and tap Next.
- Give your highlights a title or adjust your audience by tapping the Facebook Story settings icon, which looks like a gear.
Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. … Change the third pull-down menu to the right so you are Posting As yourself.
Classic mobile browser experience
- Below a post in your News Feed, tap Share.
- Select + Share to Your Story.
- The post will appear on your story. …
- To add more information, you can tap Aa to add text, to add a sticker, or to draw something.
- Tap Done.
Once you’re happy with your design, you can add a custom link or CTA button to your stories.