How do I watch more Videos on Facebook?
Open the Facebook app for iOS or Android. From your News Feed, tap . Tap Live Videos. If you don’t see it, tap See More then scroll to find it.
Why is Facebook not showing more Videos?
Having a number of cache files may be a possible reason why you have Facebook video problems on your device. … Head to Settings > Apps & notifications > Facebook > Storage and tap on Clear Cache. It will clear all the cache files for the Facebook app on your device.
How do I reset my recommended Videos on Facebook?
Delete the clips you’ve looked for
- Step 1: Tap the three lines in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Scroll down and tap “Settings & Privacy.”
- Step 3: Tap “Activity Log.”
- Step 4: Scroll down and tap “Videos You’ve Searched For.”
- Step 5: Tap “Clear Searches.”
How do I see watched videos on Facebook app?
Under your Facebook Profile, click on the triple dots beside the edit profile. Click on the Activity Log button. From the left sidebar, click on Logged actions and other activities to expand the menu. Then, click on Videos You’ve Watched from the list of filters.
How do I stop Facebook from irrelevant videos?
- Visit the “Videos” section of Facebook’s settings and switch “Auto-Play Videos” to “off.”
- You’ll find a similar setting in Facebook’s mobile app. Pull up its Settings, and then scroll down until you see the “Media and contacts” section. …
- Report offensive content.
What are the best video settings for Facebook?
Regular Facebook feed video:
Tips: For best results, Facebook recommends uploading videos in . MP4 and . MOV format (see a full list of supported file formats here), with H. 264 compression, square pixels, fixed frame rate, progressive scan, and stereo AAC audio compression at 128kbps+.