To get started, log into your Facebook page and go to the Settings button. Select “Edit Page” from the left sidebar menu. Then, under the “Templates” section, choose “Edit” to select the format style of your choice. You can tap on “View Details” for each option to see the layout and which tabs will be visible.
How do I change the layout of my Facebook page?
All you have to do is go to the drop-down menu on the top right, and you’ll see the option to “Switch to New Facebook.” It’ll be near the bottom of the menu. This will automatically switch everything over to the new layout. there you go — that’s all there is to it.
How do I change my Facebook layout back to normal 2020?
Follow the below-given steps to switch back to Classic Facebook. Step 1: Open Facebook on your computer and Log in. Step 2: On the home page click the Menu (Down arrow option) in the top-right corner. Step 3: From the drop-down menu select Switch to Classic Facebook.
How can I change my Facebook page to new layout 2021?
To switch into your new Page:
- Open your home page.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right.
- Select Switch Profile.
- Select the new Page you want to open.
How do I change Facebook back to classic 2021?
How to switch back to old Facebook interface
- Open Facebook on your system and Log in.
- On the home page click the Menu in the top-right corner.
- Select Switch to Classic Facebook from the rom the drop-down menu.
- At this stage, you will be requested to give a feedback.
How do I switch back to the old Facebook?
Switch Back to classic Pages
- Open your new Page.
- In the menu beside Edit Page, click … and select Switch to Classic Pages.
- Follow the flow, and select Continue.
Why did my Facebook layout change?
Facebook is rolling out a fresh new layout for its Pages that makes navigation, interaction, and management easier than ever before. … Posts, contact information, and Facebook bios are now easier to find, and the more intuitive design makes for a simpler, easier to use experience for both you and your audience.