Tap Inbox. Tap Selling to see messages with buyers about items that you’re selling. Or, tap Buying to see messages with sellers about items you want to buy.
Why can’t I see my Facebook marketplace messages?
From Selling, you can tap Individual chats to group your messages by listing. You can also see your messages with buyers and sellers on Messenger. If you can’t find your messages, you may have archived them when your item was marked as sold.
Why can’t I see marketplace messages on messenger?
If you don’t see the marketplace messages, it means that the Facebook marketplace is not available in your region. It is your WiFi or Internet connection. You may have accidentally archived or ignored a person’s chat on FB Messenger. That is perhaps the reason why you do not see a message from a person.
How do I find my marketplace messages on messenger?
First, click on the Messenger icon in the top right hand corner of your Facebook, or open up the Messenger app.
- Click on “Messenger” to access conversations you are having in Marketplace. …
- In Messenger, click on the “Marketplace” tab. …
- Select the conversation from the “Marketplace” tab in Messenger.
How do I access archived marketplace messages?
Using the mobile app
- Open the Messenger app and tap your profile picture in the top-left corner.
- In the list of options, select Archived chats. You’ll find “Archived chats” with the other app options. …
- You’ll see a list of all your archived conversations.
However, to unhide the information on Facebook Marketplace just remove “www.” and add “m”. This will open the mobile version of the site on your PC and you can now see all the information regarding the seller, including their mobile number which you can use to contact them for buying their products.
Are Facebook marketplace messages public?
Can Friends See What You Post on Facebook Marketplace? Technically, yes. This is because products posted in Marketplace can be viewed by anyone with access to Marketplace.
How do I retrieve archived messages in Messenger?
How to unarchive messages on Facebook
- Click the gear icon in the Facebook Messenger window. Click the gear icon. …
- Select “Archived Chats.” Click “Archived Chats.” …
- Go to the chat, and respond or react to the thread, instantly undoing the archive action and moving the messages back to your primary inbox.
How do I see archived messages in Facebook?
Facebook: How to View the Posts You’ve Archived
- Step 1: Tap the three horizontal lines in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Scroll down and tap “Settings & Privacy.”
- Step 3: Tap “Settings.”
- Step 4: Scroll down to the “Your Facebook Information” section and tap “Activity Log.”