Only the host can post in an event for some events. For some events, hosts must approve posts before they appear. If the host approves your post, it will appear in the event discussion.
How do I allow comments on my Facebook event?
In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Scroll down and tap Events.
- Tap Hosting at the top and tap your event.
- Tap Edit below your event’s title.
- Tap to check the box next to Posts must be approved by a host or co-host.
- Tap Save.
Can you turn off comments on Facebook event?
Simply click on the three dots icon at the top right of the post. From the options that pop up, tap on “Turn off commenting.” Comments will now be disabled.
Why can’t I change the privacy of my Facebook event?
Because it’s not possible to change a Facebook event’s privacy level after creating the event, you’ll need to take other actions. One thing you can do is invite as many people as possible and encourage other invitees to do the same. … An alternative is to create a new event and invite the same guests.
How do I post on an event discussion on Facebook?
Tap Events. Select an event and tap the field that says Create a post. Tap Photos/Video. You can write something about the photo, tag people, add feeling/activity or add a place and then tap POST.
How do I invite a group to an event on Facebook?
To invite group members to an event:
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Groups. You may have to tap See More first.
- Tap Your Groups then select the group.
- Tap Events and select the event.
- Tap Invite, then tap Invite next to the names of people you want to invite.
How do I change Comment settings on Facebook?
How do I turn comment ranking on or off for my Facebook Page?
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Page Settings in the bottom left of your Page.
- From General, click Comment Ranking.
- To turn comment ranking on, click to check the box next to See most relevant comments by default.
How do I turn off comments on events?
You can turn off the notifications if you enter the event or group in the app. Choose the “More” tab to the top right corner, and then “Stop push notifications”. You will no longer receive comments (alerts) from this particular event if you choose this option, but you can always change your mind.
How do I manage comments on Facebook?
How To Manage Comments Via Facebook Manager
- Select Facebook and click on the comment that you want to hide/delete to open the post with that comment.
- Hover your mouse over the comment and click on.
- Now you can choose to either delete or hide the comment.
Who can see private events on Facebook?
Private: Visible only to the people who are invited. You can choose to allow guests to invite their friends. People who are invited can see the event description, photos, posts and videos.
How can I see who views my Facebook Event 2021?
Scroll down to the invite list that shows the running tally of people Going and those who are Interested. Tap on it. Tap Invited at the top. Just under an invitee’s name, there will be a checkmark and the word Seen if they’ve viewed the invitation.
How do I contact Facebook support?
Different Ways to Contact Facebook Support
- email@example.com – This is the most general, basic support email. …
- firstname.lastname@example.org – You can use this email to contact Facebook to try to recover disabled or hacked accounts, if you need to reset your password, or if you’re having problems accessing a page.