Facebook has now added a bulk delete tool to make it easier to clean up your posts, photos, and feed. In the apps for Android and iOS, tap your avatar (top left), then tap the three dots and choose Activity log. From here pick Manage activity and Your posts to see everything you’ve ever posted.
How do I clean up my Facebook profile?
Here are some tips for sprucing up your profile.
- Why It’s Important to Clean up Your Facebook Profile.
- Update Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo.
- Unfriend or Unfollow Irrelevant Friends.
- Update Your Facebook ‘About’ Info.
- Update Your Intro Section.
- Clear Out Irrelevant Posts From Your Timeline.
How do you mass delete Facebook posts?
Click on your profile picture and go to Manage Posts. Once you see your posts, you can click on the Choose All option and start erasing in bulk.
How do I delete a post on Facebook 2021?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Scroll down to the post and tap in the top right corner. Choose Hide from profile or Delete post. Delete Post: Removes the post from Facebook entirely.
Can you wipe your Facebook clean?
Unfortunately, Facebook doesn’t provide a method for mass deleting your history (unless you delete your account entirely). But there are some browser extensions, like News Feed Eradicator for Facebook or Social Book Post Manager, that can help you do exactly that. We’ll use Social Book Post Manager as an example.
How do I clean up my online profile?
5 ways to clean up your digital footprint
- Audit your accounts. Do an audit of the accounts or profiles that you have created online. …
- Delete and deactivate. Try to find your old accounts, delete information and deactivate the accounts. …
- Do a Google search. …
- Manage your privacy settings. …
- Curate your online presence.
Is there a way to delete all old Facebook posts?
Go to your profile and select Manage Posts, find posts you no longer want, and click Next > Delete Posts > Done. In the mobile app, select Manage Activity, set filters to find posts you don’t want, and Archive them.
Is there an app to delete all Facebook posts?
Before we get started, the bulk delete/archive functionality is currently only available on Facebook’s mobile apps (Android, iOS, and Lite). So, make sure you have one of the versions before you start.